- Launching the new Yankee Clipper. Davis Jr., Don H. // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/1/93, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p247
Presents a speech by the president of the Allen-Bradley Company (A Rockwell International Company), `Launching the New Yankee Clipper,' delivered to the National Coalition for Advanced Manufacturing at the NACFAM '92 Annual Conference in Washington, D.C. on December 9, 1992, dealing with the...
- Don Davis. Daniel, Alice // Ceramics Monthly;Nov96, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p68
Profiles Don Davis, a North Carolina potter. Usage of glazes and oxide colorants; Founding director of Odyssey, teaching center for the ceramic arts in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Vancouver MP pushes for probe in Philippines. // Asian Pacific Post;3/1/2012, p15
The article reports on the proposal of Don Davies, Member of Parliament (MP) representing the riding of Vancouver-Kingsway in Canada, requesting Philippine President Benigno Aquino to determine the cause of disaster in Cagayan de Oro Province during typhoon Sendong.
- Davis joins Seago International. // Government Product News;Jul2008, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p38
The article announces that Don Davis has joined Seago International Inc. as a manufacturer's representative.
- DON S. DAVIS. // Variety;7/14/2008, Vol. 411 Issue 8, p57
An obituary for actor Don S. Davis is presented.
- Don Davis. // Ceramics Monthly;Dec97, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p12
Presents information on an exhibition entitled `New Work; Ancient Inspiration' which featured clayworks by Don Davis an artists from North Carolina. Influence used in the creating of the clayworks; Comments from Davis.
- Log Trucker Shows Bravery Under Fire. // Southern Loggin' Times;Oct2015, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p46
The article reports the survival of log trucker Don Davis who suffered multiple gunshot wounds.
- Remembering banking and music business icon Don Davis. // Michigan Citizen;6/15/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 32, pA8
An obituary for artist and businessman Don Davis is presented.
- N.C. Legislator Touts 'White Men And Christianity' In E-Mail. // Church & State;Oct2001, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the electronic mail message of North Carolina legislator Don Davis criticizing the achievements of white men and Christianity in the United States. Accusations against the Catholic church for deviating from the Bible; Apology given by Davis to colleagues; Issuance of Davis of racist...