The Blame Game
- What I Learned at the Expo. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/8/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 10, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience at the Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Expo in Orlando, Florida.
- G'DAY. Seddon, Geoff // Street Machine;Apr2007, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p7
The author describes his garage in Australia. His garage has a dirt floor, corrugated-iron walls and roof, and lots of flow-through ventilation, even in winter. The walls of his shed are covered with all manner of stuff like old inlet and exhaust manifolds, faded posters and motorcycle leathers....
- Practice Makes Perfect. Besednjak, Frank // IE3;Nov2012, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p50
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of presenting at a private workshop about heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) residential contracting.
- Checklist of Things I Learned in 45 Years. Welsch, Butch // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/22/2008, Vol. 235 Issue 4, p17
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience when he embarked in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) business.
- Community Paths to Environmental Health: Working for Change, One Child at a Time. Melamed, Ann // Pediatric Nursing;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p378
The article discusses the author's experience of investigating the ventilation of the portable classroom of her daughter . She talked to the school principal to inquire about the problem. She was told to call the school facilities department and ask them to investigate the problem. With the help...
- Ill Thermometer's Temperature Cured. Clark, John A. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2006, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p19
The article presents the author's experience of resolving a complaint made by a retail firm concerning the hot temperature in its management office. Information on the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning system installed in the office is presented. The author also relates how he discovered...
- 'IAC' can be the key to revenue and success. Lauten, Steve // Snips;Mar2012, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p83
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of orienting customers on indoor air quality or indoor air comfort as a means to increase profit in the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) industry.
- A Dirty Joke. Flanagan, Ray // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2006, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p17
The article discusses how the author found that the supply fan of a 35-year old ship was installed backwards. His company has been designing and installing heating and ventilation systems for 30 years and usually works on ships, drilling rigs and other larger vessels. He remembered that one time...
- Following Brad Bartz. Skaer, Mark // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/29/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 5, p10
The article discusses the author's experience attending Brad Bartz's trade school at Ranken Technical College in St. Louis, Missouri. He mentions that Bartz score favorably in work ethic grading section. He added that Ranken treats students as professionals, and its work ethic is designed to...