Is Outsourcing Portfolio Construction the Wave of the Future?
- Monitor your outsourced apps. Delaroche, Vincent // Computer Weekly;5/25/2004, p27
As more application management activities go offshore and outsourcing in general becomes a mainstream strategy, information technology (IT) directors should be looking for innovative ways to better manage their outsourcing relationships. When a large share of the work delivered by the IT...
- WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN . . . CONSTRUCTION. McClure, David // Practical Accountant;Nov2005, Vol. 38 Issue 11, special section p12
Features the accounting system in the construction industry and contracting business. Identification of job costing and estimating, just-in-time inventory control, fixed-asset management, payroll with multiple billing rates and estimates versus actuals as critical elements of construction...
- General Growth Debt Deadline Extended. Clark, Evan; Karr, Arnold J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/3/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 22, p14
The article reports that the financial lifeline of General Growth Properties Inc. has been extended by its lenders to six weeks as the company coping up with debt while it built a portfolio of more than 200 malls in the U.S. It states that the company's lenders have agreed to extend the periods...
- Funding a Buy-Sell Agreement. Stevick Jr., Glenn E. // Advisor Today;Apr2004, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p18
Discusses different approaches for funding a buy-sell agreement. Disadvantages of using cash reserves to fund a buy-sell agreement; Reasons why insurance is the most practical solution for funding a buy-sell agreement.
- AngloGold Ashanti Takes Prudent Step to Relax Loan Covenant. // African Business News;8/21/2013, p2
The article reports that gold mining company AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. has reached an agreement with its banking syndicates to momentary relax the financial covenant on its revolving credit facilities by loosening the net debt ratio for December 31, 2013 and June 30, 2014 from 3.0:1 to 4.5:1. It...
- Outsource It. // REP.;Oct2014, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p30
The article reports on the survey conducted on 418 Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) to analyze their functions that they outsource and the functions they conduct in-house. It mentions the standard advisor functions which include basic investment advice, investment management and financial...
- Portfolio fatigue? Try outsourcing. Murrill, Maureen // BRW;09/10/99, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p128
Reports on the outsourcing of portfolio management and investment-related paperwork in Australia. Traditional providers of portfolio management; Inroads made by accounting firms into the business; Profile of the typical client.
- Looking toward tax time, managers stick with cash. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;03/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30597, p9
Reports on the interest of portfolio managers in the United States interest in the cash market in their effort to balance liquidity concerns to meet April 1999 redemptions. Purchase of daily and weekly paper; Performance of yields on taxable money market funds.
- E.TR@DER. // Fund Strategy;5/31/2010, p34
The article presents several electronic mail messages which discuss topics on surplus cash, new funds and markets and a new fund launch.