Baldor acquires Poulies Maska
- Manufacturer briefs. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2008, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p49
The article offers global news briefs related to businesses. Poulies Maska Inc. was acquired by Baldor for $33 million. Doosan Infracore America Corp. expects to complete its $81 million acquisition of Moxy Engineering AS in the fourth quarter of 2008. Metso Corp. announces the reorganization of...
- BALDOR COMPLETES THE PURCHASE OF DODGE AND RELIANCE ELECTRIC. // Coal Age;Mar2007, Vol. 112 Issue 3, p47
The article reports on the decision of Baldor Electric Co. to complete the acquisition of Power Systems, a division of Rockwell Automation. According to the author, the acquisition positions Baldor as the largest industrial electric motor manufacturer in North America. The addition of the Dodge...
- Machine tool components and accessories. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug94, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p314
Introduces the Super-E high-efficiency AC motors and AC brushless and DC servodrives of Baldor Electric Co. at the 1994 International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- IBE Program Targets Inefficient Electric Motors. // Assembly;Nov2009, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the creation of an installed evaluation program by Baldor Electric Co., a manufacturer of industrial motor and power transmission equipment, that targets inefficient electric motors.
- Product ROUND-UP. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Aug2001, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p24
Features several equipments and supplies for power transmission in the United States as of August 2001. Functions of soft-start controls from Baldor Electric Co.; Capabilities of the neoprene end stops and PTFE thrust bearing from Stafford Manufacturing Corp.; Applications of the gearing...
- Tech BENCH. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Feb2003, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p22
Introduces several power transmission equipment in the U.S. Jaw chuck of Positrol Inc.; Gear products of Baldor Electric Co.; Axial thrust assembly of Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
- 2007 Product of the Year: Power Transmission. // Plant Engineering;Nov2007, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p90
The article evaluates various equipment for power transmission including Poly Chain GT carbon belt from Gates Corp., pillow-block ball-bearing housing from The Timken Co., and MagnaGear XTR from Baldor Electric Co.
- MOTION CONTROL/ POWER TRANSMISSION. // Design News;9/27/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 13, p99
Features equipment and supplies for use in motion control and power transmission. Expansion of Baldor Electric Co.'s line of servo motors; Galil Motion Control Inc.'s microstepping drives; EAD Motors' integrated drive for motor control; Programming software from Wago Corp.
- ABB Ltd. Buys Baldor. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/14/2011, Vol. 242 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of Arkansas-based Baldor Electric Co. by Swiss company ABB Ltd.