MSRB to Hold Its Second Disclosure Forum in January
- MSRB Kicks Off Series of Forums on 529 College Savings Plans. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31745, p5
Reports on the series of forums initiated by the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Discussion of college savings plans and municipal fund securities; Importance of broker-dealers to understand their responsibilities to consumers; Involvement of municipal fund securities in college...
- MSRB Issues Agenda For Disclosure Forum. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p5
Highlights the topics scheduled to be debated at the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's forum on disclosure in January 2000. Role of nationally recognized municipal securities information repositories; Extent to which dissemination of disclosure information is working in the United States.
- Health Care Credits Urged To Disclose. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31364, p1
Reports on the topics discussed at a disclosure forum sponsored by the U.S. National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) and the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Focus on the disclosure practices proposed for health care credits; Participation from the Securities and Exchange...
- MSRB to hold March forums in N.Y.C., San Francisco on health care financings. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/25/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30814, p4
Reports on the plans of the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) to hold forums on some of the disclosure issues arising from the hospital finance sector market. Schedule of the forums; Recommended best practices for disclosure in health care; Other topics discussed in...
- Forum on Health Care Debt Set for April . // Bond Buyer;3/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31341, p4
Reports that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, the National Federation of Municipal Analysts and the Continuing Care Accreditation Commission will hold a forum in Washington D.C. on April 11, 2002 on disclosure issues for nursing home and other long-term care debt. Focus of the...
- MSRB's Fee Proposal Unfair, Broker-Dealers Say. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the statement of the broker-dealers regarding the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) fee proposal in the U.S.
- MSRB Revises Its Draft Rule on College Savings Plan. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has revised its draft rule that would create a new rule G-45 for underwriters.
- MSRB to Start Muni FA Registration, Rulemaking on Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p5
The article reports on the notice issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board regarding the start of registration and rulemaking activities in the U.S.
- MSRB issues revised instructions for meeting G-36 requirements. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30294, p7
Presents information on a manual containing revised instructions for filling forms and keeping records in connection with G-36, which was issues by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Information on the G-36; Comments from Christopher Taylor, executive director of the MSRB;...