Moody's 2Q Upgrade Ratio Hits a Record
- Santa Clara, Calif., Water Raised to AA. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p2
Reports on the upgrading of the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's to Santa Clara Valley, California Water District's water utility system revenue bonds, Series 2000A and 2000B. Factors contributing to the upgrading of the bonds' rating; Positive credit characteristics of the district.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p32
Presents the changes in the ratings of municipal bond in the United States as of December 29, 2000. Arvada, Colorado's general obligation bonds; Davenport, Iowa's home ownership revenue refunding bonds; Illinois Health Facilities Authority's revenue bonds, Series 1993 and 1997.
- Miami-Dade County Upgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investor Service to Miami-Dade County, Florida's solid waste system revenue bonds.
- Portsmouth Looking Stable. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32432, p31
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' decision to assign an AA-minus rating to Portsmouth, Virginia's sale of general obligation refunding bonds and notes. The rating agency has also revised the city's rating outlook to stable from negative and has affirmed its rating on $247 million in...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p47
Lists the changes in municipal bond ratings in the United States as of September 29, 2000. General obligation bonds issued by Anderson County, South Carolina; Revenue bonds issued by the California State Public Works Board.
- Virginia Beach Gets AA+ From S&P. // Bond Buyer;05/31/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31150, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade its rating on Virginia Beach, Virginia's general obligation bonds.
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;01/23/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30316, p24
Reports on ratings for various municipal bonds issued as of January 23, 1998. Issuer; Bond; Amount; Comments from Moody's and Standard and Poor's.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31000, p29
Lists the changes in municipal bonds' ratings in the United States as of October 20, 2000. Byram Hills Central School District, New York's general obligation bonds; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's revenue bonds, series 1997.
- UPS Helps Deliver Credit Strength for Kentucky Airport Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;03/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31107, p32
Reports that the Regional Airport Authority of Louisville and Jefferson County, Kentucky has won high credit ratings for its sale of revenue bonds in April 2001. Amount of bonds issued by the company; Rating assigned to the bonds by Fitch and Standard & Poor's.