Trade Deficit Up 1% in June
- Foreign trade. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb96, p10
Discusses import and export trends in the United States. Share of these items to real gross domestic product from 1987 and 1996; States with highest export growth; Trade deficit from January 1994 and October 1995; Change in US trade balance from June to October 1995.
- Trade balance hits record high in 2000. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;03/02/2001, p1
Reports on the result of the international trade surplus of Canada for the year 2000. Results of the total exports and imports in Canada; Factors which contributed to the increase in the exports of energy products; Increase in the imports of automotive products.
- Both exports and imports up. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;05/25/2001, p1
Reports on the increase in exports and imports of Canada's merchandise in March 2001. Increase in agricultural and fishing exports; Merchandise trade balance; Comparison of first quarter imports and exports for 2000 and 2001.
- Exports fall to 17-month low. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;10/26/2001, p1
Reports on the decrease in merchandise exports of Canada in August 2001. Percentage of export decline; Percentage of decline in imports; Trade surplus of Canada; Merchandise trade balance.
- Exports at lowest level in five months. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;5/24/2002, p1
Reports on the rate of decline in exports in Canada. Trade surplus with U.S.; Total trade deficit with other nations; Largest import sectors.
- Implications and Interpretations of Value-Added Trade Balances. Benedetto, John B. // Journal of International Commerce & Economics;Jul2012, p1
Recent academic work has suggested that China's exports to the United States contain a large portion of non-Chinese value added. This paper looks at what the findings of this work could suggest for U.S. and Chinese trade balances, provides some theoretical cautions in interpreting value-added...
- Trade Deficit Down To $28.3 Billion. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31185, p2
Reports on the decline of the United States' trade deficit in May 2001, according to Commerce Department. Total exports and imports for the month.
- May Trade Deficit Up to Record $31.0B. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;07/20/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30936, p2
Reports on the increase in the United States' trade deficit in May 2000. Total exports and imports for the month.
- Rising trade deficit seen putting brakes on growth. Matthews, Gordon // American Banker;3/29/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 59, p1
Reports that the gap between the value of imports and exports of goods and services in the United States, has widened to a record $17 billion in January 1999. Economists' advice for bank stock investors; Increase in trade deficit on a 12-month basis; Impact of the size of the disparity on the...