Keeping tabs on windows
- Blinds lead sector growth. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2004, Issue 5417, p4
Reports on the growth rate of the curtain and blinds market in Great Britain. Improvement in the retail value and market share of the blinds sector; Influence of the popularity of blinds on the decline of the net/lace curtain sector; Performance of the expensive custom-made sector.
- Window Treatment Makers Rally With Style. Mammarella, James // Home Textiles Today;1/14/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p46
The article reports that the window drapery industry is tackling price deflation by focusing on fashion and increased margins. The industry also hopes that the retailers will join in pressing for higher margins. The article also presents the views of several persons on price deflation, which...
- Eclipse shows top sales growth, say new league table. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p3
Reports that according to Plimsoll league table, because of the Eclipse blinds, sales for the curtain industry in England have improved in 1997. Business operations of Plimsoll; Percentage the growth in sales represent; Names of the companies which recorded the most growth between 1994 and 1998.
- Curtain up. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the relocation of the Curtain World company, which was previously located in Summertown, Oxford, England. Information on Michael and April Looker, owners of the company; Circumstances surrounding the relocation of the company; Indication that the company celebrated 10 years of fabric...
- Soft window covering manufacturers add more texture, wide array of colors. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p74
Reports on the focus of soft window coverings manufacturers in the United States. Emphasis on fashion-forward designs at the Fall 2000 market; Addition of texture and colors.
- Windows looking for softer landing. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;Jan2001 Supplement, Vol. 22, p72
Reports on the market performance of soft window coverings in the United States in 1999. Largest window coverings markets by sales; Markets forecasts to show the greatest increase in windows coverings sales; Largest window markets as percentage of total textile sales; Market trends.
- DRAPERY & TRACKING. // Stage Directions;Jul2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p20
A directory for manufacturers that offers drapery & tracking in the U.S.
- Drapery & Tracking. // Stage Directions;Jul2012, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p25
A directory for theater drapery and tracking provider in the U.S. is presented.
- On a higher level. // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p25
Reports on the certification obtained by British textile converter Riva Fabrics and its sister firm curtain and accessory maker Denise Fabrics.