- Extra sensory perceptions. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p69
Focuses on the benefits of accessories for furniture stores in Great Britain. Success of DFS Group Ltd.; Concept of minimalism; Importance of the visual impact of a store.
- Celtic expansion for DFS as sales jump 20%. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p4
Reports that the DFS company will make its entry into the Scotland and Northern Ireland upholstery markets. Revenues from 1996 to 1999; Purchase of the Lincoln House factory; Construction of additional retail outlets.
- DFS wootton bassett road. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p12
Evaluates the DFS furniture store at the Wootton Bassett Road London, England.
- DFS fined _GCP_3,000 for price hike. // Cabinet Maker;01/08/99, Issue 5120, p3
Discloses that DFS has been fined 3,000 British pounds for increasing the price of a sofa by 400 pounds during a promotional offer. Details of the case; Actual violations for which the company was fined.
- Prospects at DFS 'shine brightly' as profits jump. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p5
Reports on the financial performance of Great Britain-based upholstery firm, DFS, as of April 2001.
- Strong cash generation at DFS but EBITDA falls. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2013, Issue 5866, p8
The article reports on strong cash generation at sofa retailer DFS Group Ltd. during the first quarter of 2013 resulting in a year-on-year drop in sales and EBITDA.
- DFS Group travels a new road. Young, Vicki // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/17/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p12
Provides information on the planned changes in the store format of DFS Group. Details on the plan of the travel retailer; How the Asian crisis affects the company's business; Sales of DFS in 1997; Services offered by the company.
- Asian activity. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/1/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 62, p5
Focuses on the plans of the DFS Group to open two clothing concessions at Chek Lap Kok International Airport in Hong Kong.
- "Massive" Macau expansion biggest project for DFS in 2015. Gohel, Kapila // Duty-Free News International;Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
The article talks about the business expansion planning of the luxury retailer DFS Group for its T Galleria retail stores in Macau, China, and presents the views of DFS Group chairman Philippe Schaus on T Galleria stores with shoe salons for men and women, beauty space, and luxury watches spaces.