Limelight poised for 57m pounds MBO
- Limelight excitement dies down. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p6
Reports on developments in the stock market activity in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of March 6, 2000. Gain of Limelight on its management buyout approach; Gain of Marks & Spencer based on a rumor of a bid from Carrefour of France.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2003, Issue 5351, p9
Features several furniture from various companies in Great Britain. Description of the studio chair bed from Alstons; Design of Venus bed draws from Limelight; Style of the Brinjial armchair from Bampton Design.
- Limelight brighter after MBO bid. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p5
Reports that Limelight's disappointing stock figures were offset by news of a proposed management buyout at a certain amount of share. Share prices for other furniture retailers and manufacturers for the week ended August 14, 2000.
- Hide and sleep. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p14
Features several sofabeds in England. Key features of Triton model sofabed from Limelight; Availability of Provence from Airprung; Usefulness of Doc sofabed from Clei.
- Limelight says yes to ...57m MBO offer. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p3
Reports that fitted furniture retailer Limelight has agreed to a management buyout.
- Why Limelight went from UK commercials boom to bust. Hall, Emma // Campaign;04/03/98, Issue 14, p37
Focuses on the announcement of the closure of Limelight, an advertising agency in April 1998 with reference to the commercial production industry. Comments from the agency's chairman, Steve Barron; Background information on the agency; Discussion on the agency's success.
- Talks ended. // Cabinet Maker;02/26/99, Issue 5127, p4
Reports that Limelight, parent company of fitted bedroom retailer Sharps, has ended its takeover negotiations with windows manufacturer Anglian.
- No, But I Read the Summary Online. Ruth, Joao-Pierre S. // Business News New Jersey;9/11/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p11
Reports the launching of Summary advantage business service by Limelight marketing in Hillsborough, New Jersey. Offer of short versions of proposals, spreadsheets and lengthy documents; Plans of offering summaries in different languages; Availability of documents through electronic mail and in...
- LITTLE FOOD, BIG WINE. Bertagnoli, Lisa // Crain's Chicago Business;12/12/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p38
The article presents the trends for this year's crop of parties. Small filets and lamb chops are in. And flavor profiles are becoming more global: more pepper, more clove, more nutmeg. Investment bankers, about to enjoy seven-figure bonuses, are investing thousands of dollars in salmanazars...