- Advertising boost for mfi.co.uk. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p2
Reports investment plans of MFI online in Great Britain. Promotion of the Web site www.mfi.co.uk through a series of online advertisements; Importance of the Web site in the commercial strategy of the company; Accounts on the sales generated through the Web site.
- MFI to launch a home-shopping service on Web. // Marketing (00253650);7/29/1999, p11
Reports on MFI Homeworks' launching of its electronic commerce site to enable consumers to buy furniture over the Internet. Site's focus on selling home office and bedroom suites; Handling of Web design by Interactive Developments.
- MFI to relaunch this month. // Cabinet Maker;11/18/2011, Issue 5764, p10
The article reports on the relaunch of collapsed furniture retailer MFI Group Ltd. as an online retailer on November 30, 2011.
- MFI's Web site relaunch furnishes online boost. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;10/24/2002, p10
Reports on an increase in the online revenues of the Great Britain-based furniture retailer MFI Ltd. after the relaunch of its web site. Percentage increase in the revenues of the company; Online strategy of the company.
- MFI plans digital drive to push online sales this summer. // New Media Age;5/10/2007, p4
The article focuses on a series of digital campaigns being planned by MFI to drive online sales. MFI has charged advertising agency Play with creating up to ten campaigns, starting with a four-week promotion for its summer sale later this May. The furniture manufacturer will target homeowners...
- Trading up and new formats lift sales at MFI. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p3
Reports on the increase in MFI sales in Great Britain. Reaction of consumers to the Splash bathroom range; Increase in pre-tax profit; Estimation of budget for foil product production.
- MFI reads the signs for continued growth. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p3
Reports the prediction on the sales performance of the MFI company in Great Britain. Views of Martin Clifford-King, finance director of the company, on the condition of consumer spending; Evaluation on the business performance of the company; Advantage of the venture of the company with Ethan...
- MFI fined over Latvian bed. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p7
Reports that Britain-based MFI was fined and ordered to pay after a child was injured when a Latvian made bunkbed collapsed. Decision by Cheltemham, England magistrates.
- MFI rolls out Homeworks. // Housewares;Apr96, Issue 126, p2
Reports that MFI is rolling out its Homeworks format to more stores in 1996, following the format's success during the winter sale.