- MFI Homeworks nearly finished. // Housewares;Jan/Feb98, Issue 138, p4
Reveals that MFI has only few stores left to convert to its Homeworks format after the conversion of additional stores. Revenues of MFI.
- MFI to relaunch as online store. // DIY Week;11/18/2011, p4
The article reports on the plans of MFI to relaunch as an online-only retailer and offer bedroom and bathroom ranges including living and dining room furniture.
- MFI in-store material by The Nest. // Design Week;5/30/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the appointment of The Nest to revise the in-store communication suite of MFI. Coverage of the project; Goal of the work; Informative role of in-store communication.
- RPA builds on MFI refit contract. // In-Store;May2003, p7
Reports that MFI has retained architect and design agency RPA to redesign another 21 retail stores in its estate.
- Mystery Shopper: Weston-Super-Mare. // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p11
Reports on the results of mystery shopping professionals' evaluation of MFI'S furniture store in Great Britain.
- It's all in the detail. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2004, Issue 5388, p3
Comments on the delay in the discovery of the accounting error at retailer MFI which has resulted in a shortfall in pension money.
- MFI targets women with plan for stores overhaul. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);9/19/2007, p4
The article reports that MFI (UK) Ltd. is redesigning its network of stores in Great Britain in an effort to make them female-friendly with additions such as Starbucks coffee outlets and children's play areas. The work is intended to encourage consumers to spend more time in its outlets. It is...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p5
Reports developments related to furniture industry & trade in Europe. Campaign to permit large retailers to open for longer hours on Sundays; Plans of Ikea company to invest additional funds for its Great Britain operation; Implementation of MFI (UK) Ltd.'s plan to close several branches and...
- MFI and MEP working on a deal for Retail. // Cabinet Maker;8/25/2006, Issue 5502, p4
The article reports on the move of MFI to award the preferred bidder status to Merchant Equity Partners (MEP) in the proposed sale of its 215 retail stores in Great Britain. According to MFI, a number of significant issues remain outstanding and the discussion may or may not lead to a...