Multiyork to add to capacity
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p31
Presents an invitation to provide a caption for the photograph of executives Charles Wade and David Gundry taken after diving from an airplane over Nottinghamshire, England.
- Descenters both. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p31
Focuses on the intrigue between David Gundry Upholstery chairman David Gundry and Multiyork owner Charles Wade in Great Britain.
- Peddar returns to run new Wade bed chain. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p3
The article reports that former executive of Furnitureland Inc. Chris Peddar is back in the business. Seven months after he left Furniture land, Chris Peddar is to return to the furniture industry, running a bed chain for Charles Wade, owner of Multiyork. The company is expected to be launched...
- Charles Wade. Sohn, Ethel // Wentzville Journal;10/26/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 78, pF2
The article features Charles Anthony Wade of St. Charles, Missouri, second-runner up in the Celebrate Your Neighbor contest of the periodical "Suburban Journals," who is said to have always helped neighbors working on anything.
- Why not drop in sometime? Fitzgerald, Mark // Editor & Publisher;Jul2007, Vol. 140 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that a man, identified as Charles Wade, crashed down through the ceiling of the newsroom of "Pekin Daily Times" in Illinois. The 23-year-old man from Peoria, who was charged with criminal trespass, was unable to explain how or why he got into the newspaper building. Rick...
- Celebrating is the neighborly thing to do. // St. Charles Journal;10/26/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 78, pF1
The article reports on the winners of the Celebrate Your Neighbor contest in Missouri in 2011 including the grand prize to Charlotte and Larry Fry, the first-runner up to Alice and Rich Boschert, and the second-runner up to Charles Wade.
- Charles Wade. Sohn, Ethel // St. Charles Journal;10/26/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 78, pF2
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience with Charles Anthony Wade and his community service in Saint Charles, Missouri.
- Buoyant reportedly on the market. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2013, Issue 5839, p8
The article reports on the statement of the periodical "The Independent" regarding the increase of the sale of Buoyant Upholstery owned by Charles Wade.
- John Payne on verge of Wade Group deal. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p2
Informs that Great Britain-based Wade Furniture Group chairman Charles Wade is set to sell the majority of the group to Wade consumer division chief John Payne. Planned completion of deal by July 2000; Financial history at Wade.