One million tiny plays about work
- THEN AND NOW. // Calliope;Mar2011, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p50
The article reports on the changes in the traitors' execution process as compared to the past and also reports on the similarities between the bridge in Arizona and the London Bridge.
- London Bridge celebrates sliver anniversary. // British Heritage;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p18
Announces the silver anniversary of the London Bridge's journey to America. Details on the festivities in honour of the anniversary; Founding of the London Bridge; Cost of the London Bridge.
- London Bridge. CYRIAX, OLIVER // Encyclopedia of Crime;2009, p268
An encyclopedia entry for London Bridge is presented.
- Class 442s at London Bridge. Fender, Keith // Modern Railways;Oct2009, Vol. 66 Issue 733, p75
A photograph of class 442s at London Bridge in England is presented.
- IN BRIEF. // Rail Business Intelligence;9/5/2013, Issue 445, p8
The article reports on the successful completion of the first phase of the demolition work at London Bridge for the Thameslink Programme, which was done by Keltbray under its 25 million British pounds contract for Costain and Network Rail.
- XXL CONSTRUCTION. // BOYZ;8/18/2011, Issue 1042, p33
The article offers information on the XXL's Construction special at Arcadia, London Bridge in London, England on August 20, 2011.
- XXL's Big Love Ball. // BOYZ;2/10/2011, Issue 1015, p14
The article offers information on the annual XXL's Big Love Ball at London Bridge, England on February 12, 2011.
- XXL. // BOYZ;12/16/2010, Issue 1007, p30
The article offers information on the XXL's pre-Christmas celebration to be held on December 18, 2010 in London Bridge, London, England.
- Thameslink 2000 to be revived. // Rail Business Intelligence;
Reports the upgrade plans for the London Bridge in line with the revival of Thameslink 2000. Reason for its revival; Company consulted on planning applications for train stations. INSET: Train-km up despite cuts.