Striking gold with green
- Gentoo Group wins engagement and wellbeing award. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;7/10/2014, p4
The article announces that social business group, Gentoo Group has received the Bupa Workwell Engagement and Wellbeing Award at Business in the Community's (BITC) Responsible Business Awards.
- KIA awards. // NZ 4WD;Mar2007, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p6
The article announces that Kia has received the title of "Global Automotive Manufacturer of 2007" from the British-based Institute of Transport Management.
- Kia Motors -- ITM Global Automotive Manufacturer of the Year. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Mar/Apr2007, p16
The article announces that Kia Motors has been named Automotive Manufacturer of the Year 2007 by The Institute of Transport Management (ITM).
- FAREWELL TO A FAITHFUL FRIEND. Oxley, John // New Zealand Company Vehicle;Feb2009, p36
The article evaluates the Kia Sorento Ltd. sport utility vehicle from Kia.
- Kia Optima wins best interior award. // South Asian Post;4/28/2011, p27
The article announces that the 2011 Kia Optima from Kia Motors Corp. has received several awards for its interior design and safety driving.
- North Shore Challenge winners announced. // NZ Business;Oct2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p4
The article announces that Naturally Organic and the New Zealand Drug Detection Agency have won the E2theMax North Shore Challenge.
- Building on firm foundations. // People Management;10/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p18
The article announces the winners in the "People Management Award 2008" including Kier Building Maintenance' (KBM) "City stewardship" program, Gentoo's "Green champions" scheme, and the Byrne Group.
- Regeneration & Renewal Awards 2008. Walker, Ben // Regeneration & Renewal;8/1/2008, p10
The article offers information on the process of judging in Regeneration & Renewal Awards 2008 in Great Britain. Members of expert panel have visited a total of 35 schemes putting a requirement on entrants to show that they are as impressive in the flesh as they were on paper. The intention is...
- SDM Presents 3rd Annual Channel Partner Awards. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2010, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p22
The article announces awards given by "Security Distributing and Marketing" magazine (SDM) to companies including the 2010 Channel Partner Awards for Sales by support category to Honeywell, for SnartHome Systems, Automation & Entertainment category to HAI, and for Video Software Management...