Putting reform on the menu
- FROM UNITED, NORTHWEST, CONTINENTAL: Kudos to Gate Gourmet. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p36
Deals with the awards received by the inflight caterer Gate Gourmet Division Americas company from several airlines in the United States. Factors which the airlines considered in choosing the recipients for the awards; Information about the awards.
- Your nominations for 2014. LEWIS, MARK // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/17/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4809, p53
The article focuses on the 2014 Cateys caterer and hotelkeeper awards.
- BEST CATERED LUNCH Club Deli. Thompson, Lindsey // Corridor Business Journal;7/26/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p16
The article announces that the Club Deli, a sandwich shop in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, was voted as the Best Catered Lunch by "Corridor Business Journal" subscribers.
- ACORNS 2011. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/3/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4680, p27
The article presents information on the 25th anniversary of the Acorn Awards, sponsored by the journal "Caterer & Hotelkeeper."
- Booker Prize for Excellence. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/9/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4221, p42
Presents information on the caterers who won in the 2002 Booker Prize for Excellence in London, England. Award categories; Venue of the event; Prizes for the winners.
- Backstage line-up. Adkins, Helen // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/4/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4229, p20
Details the 19th annual awards ceremony of the Cateys--'Caterer & Hotelkeeper' at Le M Ã© ridien Grosvenor House hotel as of July 2002. Description of the preparation for the celebration; Staff and their roles; Theme of the celebration; Menu prepared by the chefs.
- Entries now open for fourth annual Caterer Web Awards. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/19/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4691, p14
The article invites entries for the 2011 Caterer and Hotelkeeper Web Awards which recognise web innovation and online excellence in the hospitality industry.
- IN PRAISE OF EXCELLENCE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/27/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4555, p76
Several photographs during the sixth annual Caterer and Hotelkeeper Excellence in Food and Drink Awards held at the Dorchester Hotel in London, England are presented, including awardee Mark Lewis with 3663 group sales director Andy Kemp and award host Jilly Goolden.
- EXCELLENCE IN FOOD & DRINK AWARDS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/29/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4529, p47
The article presents information related to Caterer and Hotelkeeper Excellence in Food & Drink Awards.