Repair plan for society
- Well laid-out Sainsbury's store wins. Page, Emma // Grocer;6/8/2013, p20
The article reports that the Sainsbury's store in Leamington, England, has won the 2013 annual Grocer 33 competition. The store has been described as well laid-out, very clean, has helpful and pleasant staff, and has no queue. Sainbury's closet rival, Tesco, was in joint last place. At Asda...
- Sainsbury's to stop cage eggs. // Poultry World;Apr2007, Vol. 161 Issue 4, p13
The article announces that Sainsbury's has received Compassion in World Farming's Good Egg award.
- Sainsbury's. // Computer Weekly;3/4/2008, p22
The article announces that company Sainsbury's has received the Best Places to Work in IT award in 2008 in the retail category.
- Sainsbury's takes five Grocer 33 wins in a row. Phillips, Beth // Grocer;7/27/2013, p6
The article announces the fifth win of British supermarket chain Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. for the Grocer 33 Store of the Week award from the periodical "The Grocer."
- Sainsbury's wins Marketing Society Grand Prix award. // Campaign (UK);6/12/2009, Issue 23, p5
The article announces that Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. has received the Marketing Society Golden Jubilee Awards.
- Sainsbury's pig trial wins a CIWF award. // Grocer;9/29/2012, p36
The article announces that Sainsbury's has received the Leadership and Innovation in Retail award from the group Compassion in World Farming.
- Sainsbury's named Brand of the Year. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/22/2013, p10
The article announces that supermarket chain Sainsbury's has received the Marketing Week 2013 Engage Awards Brand of the Year in association with YouGov while Firefox's director of global marketing John Bernard was the recipient of the Senior Marketer of The Year award, in association with Adobe.
- Retail Event of the Year. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2011 Awards, p27
The article focuses on Sainsbury's Our Conference 2010 which received the Retail Event of the Year award at the C&IT Excellence Awards.
- Sainsbury's. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Dec2013 Supplement Green Awards, p5
The article announces that the Green Economy Awards 2013 Building Energy Efficiency Achievement has been presented to supermarket chain Sainsbury's for its "Project Graphite" programme which focuses on the store's energy efficiency.