Building on firm foundations
- Untitled. // People Management;10/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p8
The article announces the winners of the People Management Award 2008, including the overall winner and the talent management category award to Kier Building Maintenance, the management of change category award to Gate Gourmet London and the learning and development category award to Byrne Group.
- Bricking up the skills gap. Scott, Anna // People Management;10/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p30
The article announces the winners at the "People Management" Award 2008 such as the Byrne Group, the Source and Meadowhall, and Cisco Systems. INSET: Welsh Assembly Government.
- Repair plan for society. Smedley, Tim // People Management;10/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p20
The article announces that Kier Building Maintenance is the overall winner while Sainsbury's Supermarkets is the runner-up winner at the "People Management" Award 2008. INSET: Sainsbury's Supermarkets.
- North Shore Challenge winners announced. // NZ Business;Oct2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p4
The article announces that Naturally Organic and the New Zealand Drug Detection Agency have won the E2theMax North Shore Challenge.
- Regeneration & Renewal Awards 2008. Walker, Ben // Regeneration & Renewal;8/1/2008, p10
The article offers information on the process of judging in Regeneration & Renewal Awards 2008 in Great Britain. Members of expert panel have visited a total of 35 schemes putting a requirement on entrants to show that they are as impressive in the flesh as they were on paper. The intention is...
- SDM Presents 3rd Annual Channel Partner Awards. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2010, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p22
The article announces awards given by "Security Distributing and Marketing" magazine (SDM) to companies including the 2010 Channel Partner Awards for Sales by support category to Honeywell, for SnartHome Systems, Automation & Entertainment category to HAI, and for Video Software Management...
- Striking gold with green. Crabb, Steve // People Management;10/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p34
The article announces the category winners in the "People Management" Awards 2008 including Gentoo and Kia Motors. INSET: Kia Motors.
- CRAINâ€™S EXPANDS COOL PLACES TO WORK. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/14/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p0027
The article focuses on the return of the Crain's Cool Places to Work awards as Cool Places to Work in Michigan, which expands the program's coverage from businesses in Southeast Michigan to business in the entire state. It says that Crain's is working with Best Cos. Group of Harrisburg,...
- Are you sitting on a gold mine? // Communication World;Oct2013, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p8
The article offers information on the changes to the 2014 Gold Quill Awards program of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC). Among the changes discussed include the addition of new categories in the Communication Management division, such as the Change Management and...