QUOTES FROM THE CONFERENCE
- THE WEEK1: QUOTES OF THE WEEK. // Campaign;1/14/2011, Issue 2, p9
The article presents quotes from former Channel 4 chairman Luke Johnson claiming that Google Inc. could be the worst corporate in effect to its negligible amount investment in Great Britain, and ITV PLC managing director of commercial and online marketing Fru Hazlitt addressing on the need for...
- Fru Hazlitt in frame for senior role at ITV. Darby, Ian // Campaign;6/4/2010, Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the dialogue between Fru Hazlitt and ITV in taking a senior commercial role for Hazlitt.
- CHATTER. // Campaign;2/22/2008, Issue 7, p12
The article presents quotes from chief executive Fru Hazlitt of GCap mentioning about the challenges that would be encountered by the company, chairman John Whittingdale of the Commons select committee on his reactions after ITV has expressed concern over Britvic brand Robinsons sponsoring...
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;11/11/2010, p45
A list of several links and notes related to the articles published in the issue is presented, including one on the interview by Michelle Stevens, another on the talk of Gary Tomlinson in the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Annual Conference and Exhibition, and another on the...
- ITV banks on Hazlitt to make real online money. Darby, Ian // Campaign;6/11/2010, Issue 23, p21
The article focuses on the appointment of Fru Hazlitt as the managing director of commercial and online of television network ITV.
- WATER-COOLER MONITOR. // Campaign;6/11/2010, Issue 23, p35
The article offers information on several issues related to the advertising industry, including the appointment of Fru Hazlitt at ITV, awards won by Great Britain's advertising agencies in the D&AD awards, and appointment of Ed Morris at Rapier Ltd.
- Hazlitt gambles a year's salary on GCap success. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;1/26/2007, Issue 4, p9
The article focuses on the appointment of Fru Hazlitt as the managing director of GCap London.
- Advertisers welcome Hazlitt signing. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);1/19/2007, Issue 2, p8
The article announces that Fru Hazlitt has been appointed managing director of GCap London.
- Hazlitt could be the perfect hiring. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;6/10/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p7
The article analyzes whether the appointment of Fru Hazlitt as managing director of commercial and online at ITV could help with the broadcasting company's survival strategy.