- Building on firm foundations. // People Management;10/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p18
The article announces the winners in the "People Management Award 2008" including Kier Building Maintenance' (KBM) "City stewardship" program, Gentoo's "Green champions" scheme, and the Byrne Group.
- Bricking up the skills gap. Scott, Anna // People Management;10/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p30
The article announces the winners at the "People Management" Award 2008 such as the Byrne Group, the Source and Meadowhall, and Cisco Systems. INSET: Welsh Assembly Government.
- Putting reform on the menu. Arkin, Anat // People Management;10/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p26
The article announces the winners at the "People Management" Award 2008 including Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust and Gate Gourmet London. INSET: Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust.
- Contract Journal Construction Awards 2006 winners revealed. McCormick, Helen // Contract Journal;10/11/2006, Vol. 435 Issue 6596, p1
The article presents information on the 11th Contract Journal Construction Awards in Great Britain. The Kier Group Construction Division won Major Contractor of the Year, Kier Building Maintenance took the Diversity Award and Kier Group collected the Training Award. Coleman & Company went home...
- FROM UNITED, NORTHWEST, CONTINENTAL: Kudos to Gate Gourmet. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p36
Deals with the awards received by the inflight caterer Gate Gourmet Division Americas company from several airlines in the United States. Factors which the airlines considered in choosing the recipients for the awards; Information about the awards.
- Optimas Awards recognize triumphs in HR. Halcrow, Allan // Personnel Journal;Jan95, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p66
Provides an overview of `Personnel Journal' magazine's Optimas Awards in human resource management. Recognition of efforts in which imagination and bold initiative have been applied to solving business challenges; Criteria for selecting winners; Selection process. INSET: Optimas categories...
- CONGRATULATIONS. // Smart Business Akron/Canton;Nov2012, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p24
An introduction to the winners of the HR Awards that is presented by the Cleveland Society for Human Resource Management and ERC is presented.
- Repair plan for society. Smedley, Tim // People Management;10/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p20
The article announces that Kier Building Maintenance is the overall winner while Sainsbury's Supermarkets is the runner-up winner at the "People Management" Award 2008. INSET: Sainsbury's Supermarkets.
- Small employers take lead in family-friendly policies. Thatcher, Mike // People Management;2/5/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p17
Reports on the recipients of the Parents at Work employer of the year awards in Great Britain and their family-friendly policies. Includes Waltham Forest Housing Action Trust; Innovative approach by runners-up United Nations Association International Service and the LV Group.