THE TALENTED MR. RAYWOOD
- True and faux. Stern, Ellen; Bootz, Antoine // House Beautiful;Feb94, Vol. 136 Issue 2, p86
Features photographs of the interior of the Manhattan, New York, N.Y. apartment of decorator Craig Raywood. Coordination of curtain, carpet and wall glazing colors; Example of a sexy bedroom.
- UPDATE. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jul2009, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the arrest of interior designer Craig Raywood on April 28, 2009 at the Los Angeles Superior Court Airport Courthouse. The arrest was made after the judge revoked bail for Raywood. He had two charges of felony from an alleged theft of $110,000 in antiques. He was taken to...
- THE TALENTED MR. RAYWOOD. ONEY, STEVE // Los Angeles Magazine;Dec2008, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p160
The article features interior designer Craig Raywood in Los Angeles, California. An overview of the scamming activities by Raywood is offered. It talks about a lawsuit that Raywood filed against Joel Ring, the landlord who had evicted him from his Rosewood Avenue bungalow in West Hollywood. It...
- Designing Women. Mangu-Ward, Katherine // Reason;Dec2008, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p14
The article presents information on litigation concerning interior designers in Connecticut. The Institute for Justice has filed a lawsuit on behalf of three Connecticut women who would like to advertise their services as interior designers but fear the $500 fine or one year in jail they might...
- Side Dishes. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/6/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p24
The article reports developments related to the restaurant industry. Garden Place restaurant has been the target of consecutive break-ins in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. A guinea pig has been discovered in a freezer at La Sabrosa restaurant by a DeKalb County health inspector. The Supreme Court of South...
- 'Criminal Mind'--Now That's An Oxymoron! Goode, Stephen // Insight on the News;02/19/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p4
Focuses on two alleged burglars in Tallahassee, Florida who were caught by the police for stealing television sets because they tried to return to the scene of the crime to retrieve the remote controls. Names of the criminals; Tools found in their car.
- Untitled. // Time;9/22/1952, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p122
The article offers humorous news briefs on various issues. In Syracuse, New York, a thief broke into an auto repair shop owned by Herman Fehlman and wrote a note "God Is Love" on the cashier's window as he took 298 dollars. In Olney, Illinois, Justice of the Peace George E. Jones filed a case...
- Man of Conviction. // Los Angeles Magazine;Oct2009, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that Craig Raywood was arrested for shoplifting at Saks Fifth Avenue, Beverly Hills, California and is being charged with grand theft. It says that prior to the incident, Raywood was released from jail after serving a sentence for identity theft and grand theft of personal...
- Sheriff advises on how to prevent crime. Brown, Johnny // Ellis County Press;5/23/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the advise given by the Ellis County Sheriff regarding car burglaries and thefts.