What Next For Currencies?
- Steady Depreciation Realistic. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/23/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 43, p10
Focuses on the performance of the national currency in Honduras. Factors that influence the currency; Performance of the export of Honduras; Debt payments of Honduras.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2005, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p1
The section presents statistics on the economy of Southeast Asian countries. The countries covered are: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam. It provides data on gross domestic product, inflation, and other economic indicators. It also provides projection for the...
- Further Appreciation Likely. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/16/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 42, p6
Forecasts the performance of Singapore's currency in the foreign exchange market. Information on the past performance of the currency; Outlook on capital inflows; Improvement of the domestic economic indicators.
- Time Running Out For Hausner Plan. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/1/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 44, p12
Looks at the capital market in Poland as of March 2004. Performance of the country's currency in the foreign exchange market; Budget reduction; Growth of gross domestic product in 2003; Industrial productivity.
- THE AMERICAS CURRENCY FORECASTS. // Global Finance;Nov2004, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p48
This article presents information related to the performance of national currencies in several North American and South American countries.
- EUROPE CURRENCY FORECASTS. // Global Finance;Nov2004, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p49
This article presents information related to the performance of national currencies in several European countries.
- Impressively Resilient. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/10/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p22
Presents forecast on the performance of the national currency of Kenya. Short-term outlook; Core view on Kenya's economy.
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET DATA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/6/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p23
Provides statistical information on the foreign exchange market as of June 3, 2005.
- AMD Weakness Over 2012. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/28/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p15
The article provides an outlook for Armenian dram (AMD) for 2012. It expects that investment flows into the country suffer as growing disarray in the eurozone fuels investor risk aversion. It believes that the dram will head back to 390 drams per one U.S. dollar over this period and rate the...