- VEGGING IN. Gaudin, Lorin // New Orleans Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p24
Describes the vegetarian menu of three restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana. New Orleans Grill; Cobalt restaurant; Ralph's on the Park.
- TABLETALK. // New Orleans Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p25
Describes the menu of three vegetarian restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana. New Orleans Grill; Cobalt restaurant; Ralph's on the Park.
- Scared of Bird-Flu Chicken or Mad-Cow Beef? Miller, Paula M. // China Business Review;May/Jun2004, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p72
Evaluates Zaozi Shu, a vegetarian restaurant in Shanghai, China. Slogan of Zaozi Shu restaurant; Description of the restaurant; Menus offered at the restaurant.
- Epicurious Eating. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;9/15/2005, Issue 925, p54
Discusses the food and service at the Veg-N-Out restaurant in North Park, San Diego, California. Vegetable burgers; Vegan-friendly inclusions like sauteed mushrooms, avocado and faux bacon strips; Garden-style salads; Veggie Dog topped with shredded cheese and tofu-chili mixture.
- My Friend the Portobello. Lalasz, Robert // Washingtonian Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p144
Focuses on the emergence of vegetarian restaurants in Washington, D.C. Menus offered by the restaurants; Lack of quality dining choices for vegetarians; List of such restaurants located in the city.
- PART IV: SEGMENT ANALYSIS: CHAPTER 51: VEGETARIAN CUISINE. // Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook;2007, p252
Chapter 51 of the book "The 2007 Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook" is presented. Surveyed is the U.S. vegetarian cuisine. The Vegetarian Resource Group (VRG) reports that 1% of the U.S. population considers itself vegetarian but 20% of consumers prefer restaurants that serve...
- Vegan Eating in Beijing and Shanghai. // Vegetarian Journal;2005, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p13
Presents the list of restaurants with a reliably vegan with long-standing traditions of having animal product-free kitchens in Beijing and Shanghai, China. Gong De Lin; Green Tianshi Vegetarian Restaurant; Jade Buddha Temple.
- Saravana Palace. // Washingtonian Magazine;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p92
The article features Saravana Palace restaurant, located in Fairfax, Virginia. The restaurant serves an Indian variation of Butter Chicken, such as the paneer masala and the channa batura. The recipes are expertly tended and made with renditions. The menu also includes a number of meatless...
- restaurants > DIRECTORY. // Indianapolis Monthly;Feb2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p286
This article informs about the restaurants in the Indianapolis, Indiana. The Abbey Coffeehouse, with a funky decor and food to match, draws a young clientele. The food is heavy on vegetarian fare, with notable pastas, soups and cookies. Acapulco Joe's is a center for Mexican and American food....