- Calendar. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/9/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p22
A calendar of events for the month of March 2009 in Michigan is presented including the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce Member Orientation on March 11, the InterChange monthly meeting on March 11, and the Michigan Reading Association 2009 Annual Convention on March 13-17.
- Calendar. // Journal of Business (10756124);2/22/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, pB12
The article presents a calendar of meetings and events in Washington from February 22-March 7, 2007. Leadership Connection will hold a breakfast on February 27. A luncheon meeting featuring Spokane Police Chief Anne Kirkpatrick will be held by the Spokane College Women's Association on February...
- Uncoming Events. // Aftermarket Business;Jun2007, Vol. 117 Issue 6, p10
No abstract available.
- CONFERENCE AGENDA. // Spectra;Mar2001, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p14
This article presents the schedule for the breakout sessions of the 2001 summer conference of the National Communication Association on June 7-10, 2001 at Jurys Hotel in Washington D.C.
- Showtimeï¿½. // Bonsai Journal;Fall2008, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p38
A calendar of bonsai-related events is presented, including the Golden State Bonsai Federation Convention XXXI in Modesto, California from October 30 to November 2, 2008, the Lone Star Bonsai Federation 2009 Convention in Houston, Texas from April 17 to 18, 2009 and the Pacific Northwest Bonsai...
- Mark Your Calendars. // Wild Ones Journal;Jul2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p23
A calendar of events to be held by various chapters of Wild Ones organization in the U.S. from August to November 2010 is presented including The 2nd Annual Midwest Native Plant Conference entitled Connect People and Nature, the Habitat Here! Festival and the 3rd quarter national board meeting.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;5/17/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p18
A calendar of events for cable telecommunications association is presented which include a symposium from the Cable Telecommunications Human Resources Association to be held on June 8, 2010 in Atlanta, Georgia, a golf outing from Ohio Cable Telecommunications Association on June 14, 2010, in...
- Calendar. // Claims;Mar2007, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p103
A calendar of events for the insurance industry in the U.S. is presented. The Casualty Actuarial Society will hold a seminar on rate-making from March 8-9, 2007 in Atlanta, Georgia. The annual conference of the Northern California Fraud Investigators Association will be held from April 4-7, 2007...
- DATEBOOK. // For the Record (Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc.);12/5/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p29
A calendar of events for the U.S. area for January 19, 2012 to March 16, 2016 is presented which includes the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition, the American Medical Informatics Association Preventive Medicine Conference, and the Maine Health Information Management Association Spring Conference.