PFC opens its second used-truck center
- Paccar Financial Corporation opens its second used-truck center. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p11
The article reports that Paccar Financial Corp. (PFC) opened its second used-truck center near Spartanburg, South Carolina. It notes that the new facility provides an extensive selection of Kenworth and Peterbilt used trucks to Paccar dealers, non-Paccar dealers, independent wholesalers and...
- The bottom line. Banner, Steve // Commercial Motor;5/29/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5282, p52
The article presents information on the role of Paccar Financial Corp. in the disposal of ex-contract used Daf-built trucks. According to Paccar Financial regional manager Paul Young, the in-house finance operation has a major role to play when it comes to the disposal of ex-contract used...
- IN BRIEF. // Beverage World;9/15/2008, Vol. 127 Issue 9, p122
This section offers news briefs concerning distribution in the beverage industry in the U.S. "Light & Medium Truck" has released results of its interviews with fleet managers, company documents and other published sources on the size of commercial fleets, which includes Coca-Cola Enterprises and...
- Where have all the shunters gone? Far, far away. // Commercial Motor;8/11/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 5140, p70
Reports on the effect of the increase in export demand for used trucks on the operation of dealers. Challenges being encountered by dealers in providing tractor units to customers.
- Burden of proof. Hagan, Pat // Commercial Motor;8/12/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5092, p38
Discusses several factors to consider in purchasing used vehicles. Disadvantages of buying used trucks and trailers; Advantage of buying from a recognized vehicle dealer; Problems encountered in trailers.
- Declaration of independence. // Commercial Motor;4/15/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 5075, p67
Focuses on the advantages of purchasing used trucks from independent dealers according to owner-drivers Ian Browne and Gareth Williams. Pricing structure of truck manufacturers; Remarks from Browne on the approach of manufacturers.
- It's quietâ€¦but not too quiet. Banner, Steve // Commercial Motor;6/16/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5133, p70
Reports on the efforts of used truck dealers to overcome the effect of the holiday season on the used truck market in Great Britain in 2005. Challenges being faced by dealers in selling P-cab 4-series tractor units; Status of the market following the holiday season; Outlook for the used truck...
- The wait continues…. // Commercial Motor;7/26/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5239, p49
The article focuses on the decline in supply of second-hand trucks in Great Britain. According to Anthony Wright of European Vehicle Sales, main dealers are used to having a steady stream of former contract trucks being sold to them and that they are not used to finding them in the way...
- Used network on track. Banner, Steve // Commercial Motor;10/14/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5101, p70
Reports on the establishment of used truck centers by MAN-ERF on a site in Avonmouth, England. Workforce in the center; Target sales of the company.