SAF-Holland creates aftermarket unit
- SAF teams up with Daf in bid to increase aftermarket sales. // Commercial Motor;5/15/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5280, p13
The article reports on the strategic alliance between the companies SAF-Holland and Daf Trucks to boost SAF-Holland's aftermarket business. It reports on the integration of SAF-Holland's parts by Daf in its Truck and Trailer Parts programmes and the supply of Daf's service dealers across Europe...
- SAF-Holland to acquire Georg Fischer unit. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the agreement entered by SAF-Holland SA to acquire all the capital shares of Georg Fischer Verkehrstechnik GmbH, a subsidiary of Georg Fischer AG. It notes that the acquisition strengthens the position of SAF-Holland in the European market for fifthwheels. The subsidiary...
- Caterpillar Offers HOLLAND Fifth Wheels on Class 8 Trucks. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/12/2013, p4
The article offers brief information on the FW35 fifth wheels from SAF-Holland SA.
- Lightweight slider system now a KW option. // Fleet Owner;Sep2011, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p9
The article offers brief information on the Holland integrated low-weight slider system (ILS), from SAF-Holland SA.
- SAF-Holland launches Bumper-to-Bumper. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2015, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that global manufacturer of trailer and truck suspensions SAF-Holland has announced the launch of its new SAF-Flolland Original Parts Bumper-to-Bumper program designed to provide complete visibility of its line of service parts and tools as of 2015.
- SAF-Holland unveils new Gold Line Quality Parts for replacement needs. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/28/2016, p3
The article offers a preview of the Gold Line Quality Parts brand of manufacturer SAF-Holland which they exhibited at the Las Vegas Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week show.
- Caterpillar trucks offer Holland fifthwheels. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2013, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p11
The article reports on the availability of Holland FW35 fifthwheels on Caterpillar trucks, announced by fifthwheels manufacturer SAF-Holland.
- Neway ADZ Series suspension introduced. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates the Neway ADZ Series drive axle air-ride suspension for vocational trucks and tractors from SAF-Holland SA.
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p24
This section offers news briefs in the trucking industry including the agreement of SAF-Holland and its banks for the restructuring of its existing credit line until 2014, the acquisition of Continental Manufacturing Co. Inc. by Navistar International Corp., and the addition of Hammond...