JOST opens new production plant in India
- Jost India 'couples' innovation and quality. Rajgor, Rajesh // Commercial Vehicle;Sep2014, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p50
The article offers information on the technological innovation and quality offered by Jost India Auto Component, the 100 percent subsidiary of Jost Werke GmbH for tractor trailer coupling solutions. It mentions the training programs provided by Jost which aims to educate drivers and mechanics...
- Kaesong Should be Locomotive for Inter- Korean Cooperation. // Korea Focus;Aug2013, p1
The article reports that officials from South and North Korea have agreed to resume operations at the Kaesong (Gaeseong) Industrial Complex. Operators of the 123 South Korean manufacturing plants in the complex anxiously watched government authorities dealing with the North Korea for the past...
- Main Car and Truck Assembly Plants in France. // Ward's Auto World;Apr2005 Supplement, Vol. 41, p26
Presents a map of main car and truck assembly plants in France.
- And on your left…a sure sale! Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/13/2004, Issue 323282, p5
Focuses on the reasons why factory tours are effective in obtaining sales from prospective customers. Advantages provided by a factory tour; Tips in making the tour work; Idea on how to make a tour compelling so that tourists will turn into customers.
- Trakya combined-cycle plant. // Power;Nov95, Vol. 139 Issue 11, p39
Features the Trakya combined-cycle plant in Hamitabad, Turkey, where irrigation of farmland consumes most of the scarce fresh water supply. Largest dry cooled plant in the world; Use of two separate indirect dry `Heller' Systems; Operating costs of systems; Year plant was commissioned to be...
- Ceradyne Opens New Ceramic Armor and Automotive Ceramic Component Manufacturing Facility. // Ceramic Industry;Sep2005, Vol. 155 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the facility opened by Ceradyne, manufacturer of lightweight ceramic body armor systems for the military and silicon nitride technical ceramic components for diesel engines, in Lexington, Kentucky. Features of the facility; Significance of the facility to Ceradyne.
- Assembly Tech Expo ranges from IT to tours. // Design News;8/7/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 15, p48
Announces the program of activities for the Assembly Technology Expo which will be held at the Rosemont Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois from September 25 to 28, 2000. List of conference topics; Description of several manufacturing plants in the tour program; Keynote speech of Leo Reddy,...
- Using storage systems to increase productivity. Lynn, Dan; Benton, Greg; Holzhauer, Ron // Plant Engineering;Jun2000, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p88
Reports on the use of storage systems to increase productivity in manufacturing plants. Areas of storage; Use of vertical lift-automatic storage and retrieval system; Installation of staging stations. INSETS: Adding racks and drawers;Other three storage areas.
- Lotte Ube synthetic rubber plant opens in Malaysia. // European Rubber Journal;Sep2015, Vol. 197 Issue 5, p0006
The article reports on a facility for manufacturing butadiene rubber (BP) opened by the company Lotte Ube Synthetic Rubber (LUSR) in Johor, Malaysia.