SAF-Holland to acquire Georg Fischer unit
- Georg Fischer to Sell Wheel Couplings Unit. // Foundry Management & Technology;Oct2008, Vol. 136 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the plan of Georg Fischer AG to sell its shares of Georg Fischer Verkehrstechnik GmbH, wheel couplings unit, to SAF-Holland SA GF Verkehrstechnik in Singen, Germany. Georg Fischer AG asserted that the sale is part of its effort to focus on its core business which is...
- SAF-Holland to acquire Georg Fischer unit. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p13
The article reports on the agreement between SAF-Holland SA and Georg Fischer AG on the acquisition of Georg Fischer Verkehrstecknik. It states that the two companies agreed that SAF-Holland will acquire all the capital shares of Georg Fischer Verkehrstechnik, which is a subsidiary of George...
- SAF-Holland creates aftermarket unit. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p13
The article reports on the aftermarket business unit created by SAF-Holland. The business unit structure consists of three market-driven business units that provide a higher level of customer focus in the key markets of the company. Included in the business units are Powered Vehicle Systems,...
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Apr2004, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p34
Reports on fifth-wheel trucks vendor Consolidated Metco's agreement with Georg Fischer Vekehrstechnik GmbH and Amsted Maxion Fundicao e Equipamentos Ferroviarios SA.
- Mid-Atlantic Coast Agencies Merge. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p32
The article offers information on the merger between VSC Corp. and its subsidiaries which later called the VSC Fire & Security Inc.
- ConMet joins fifthwheel marketing deal. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2004, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p11
Reports on Consolidated Metco Inc.'s multi-year marketing and technology exchange agreement with Georg Fischer Verkehrstechnik of GmbH of Germany and Amsted Maxion Fundicao e Equipamentos Ferroviarios SA in Brazil to develop, manufacture, and distribute fifth-wheels for truck manufacturers,...
- SAF-Holland offers new axle lift technology. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/20/2013, p19
The article previews the Auto-PosiLift axle lift technology option for the CBX 40 tandem axle slider suspension systems from SAF-Holland.
- Navistar offers multiple fifth wheel options. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/16/2013, p7
The article previews the SAF-Holland and Jost International fifth wheels which are published options on International truck models from Navistar.
- SAF-Holland opens Mexican distribution center. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/21/2013, p3
The article reports on the opening of a new parts distribution center by vehicle parts manufacturer SAF-Holland in Queretaro, Mexico on July 10, 2013.