SAF-Holland to acquire Georg Fischer unit
- Georg Fischer to Sell Wheel Couplings Unit. // Foundry Management & Technology;Oct2008, Vol. 136 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the plan of Georg Fischer AG to sell its shares of Georg Fischer Verkehrstechnik GmbH, wheel couplings unit, to SAF-Holland SA GF Verkehrstechnik in Singen, Germany. Georg Fischer AG asserted that the sale is part of its effort to focus on its core business which is...
- SAF-Holland to acquire Georg Fischer unit. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p13
The article reports on the agreement between SAF-Holland SA and Georg Fischer AG on the acquisition of Georg Fischer Verkehrstecknik. It states that the two companies agreed that SAF-Holland will acquire all the capital shares of Georg Fischer Verkehrstechnik, which is a subsidiary of George...
- SAF-Holland creates aftermarket unit. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p13
The article reports on the aftermarket business unit created by SAF-Holland. The business unit structure consists of three market-driven business units that provide a higher level of customer focus in the key markets of the company. Included in the business units are Powered Vehicle Systems,...
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Apr2004, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p34
Reports on fifth-wheel trucks vendor Consolidated Metco's agreement with Georg Fischer Vekehrstechnik GmbH and Amsted Maxion Fundicao e Equipamentos Ferroviarios SA.
- Mid-Atlantic Coast Agencies Merge. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p32
The article offers information on the merger between VSC Corp. and its subsidiaries which later called the VSC Fire & Security Inc.
- ConMet joins fifthwheel marketing deal. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2004, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p11
Reports on Consolidated Metco Inc.'s multi-year marketing and technology exchange agreement with Georg Fischer Verkehrstechnik of GmbH of Germany and Amsted Maxion Fundicao e Equipamentos Ferroviarios SA in Brazil to develop, manufacture, and distribute fifth-wheels for truck manufacturers,...
- Cutting out the cant about mergers. Stacey, Nicholas // Accountancy;Jun74, Vol. 85 Issue 970, p46
Focuses on the issues concerning the organization of mergers of corporations in Great Britain. Pattern of industrial organization; Performance of the subsidiary corporations; Degree of decentralization.
- News from the HUB. // Business News New Jersey;04/19/99, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p22
Reports consolidation of three subsidiaries of HUBCO in the United States.
- Barringtons gets reprieve as site buy delayed. Hooker, Adam // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);12/17/2010, p3
The article on the potsponement of the funding from York Council in England to buy the York subsidiary of commercial printer Tachnoprint in 2010.