Southco opens new facility in Pennsylvania
- Latches self-adjust for a tight grip. Raymond, Martha K. // Machine Design;07/24/97, Vol. 69 Issue 14, p46
Presents information on the Rotary Action Draw Latch available from Southco Incorporated in Concordville, Pennsylvania. Description of the latch; How the latch operates.
- Lever-assisted latch for engine covers. // Machine Design;10/23/97, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p92
Features Aerolatch a lever-assisted latch for engine covers by Southco Incorporated. Details on the features of the latch; Applications included in Aerolatch.
- Southco. // Automotive Industries;Jun95, Vol. 175 Issue 6, p248
Profiles automotive supplier Southco. Company background; Business operations; Products and services; Contact information.
- Concealed hinge foils the vandals. // Professional Engineering;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p56
Features the concealed hinge from Southco Inc. in Europe. Functions; Versions available; Applicability to industrial machinery.
- Fastener selection guide on CD-ROM. // Machine Design;05/06/99, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p120
Reviews the Zoom Interactive Product Selection Guide on CD-ROM computer software from Southco Inc.
- New Biometric Latching Systems Offer New Level of Physical Security for Server Racks. Spatig, Steve // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jun2011, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p21
The article mentions the Biometric latching technology from Southco Inc.
- Door-removal hinges. // Machine Design;5/22/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p78
The article evaluates the F6 line of concealed, removable-style door hinges from Southco Inc.
- LATCHED ON. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jan2010, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p41
The article reports on the new series of rotary action latches and actuators offered by Southco Inc. to provide parts of the driver's cab a direct, remote or multi-point actuation.
- Secure Fastening Latch. // Product Design & Development;Mar2001, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p1
Introduces the Ejector Lever to fasten panels and modules designed by Southco in Pennsylvania.