Maxell introduces new DVD-R, Superdisk, printable CD-R media
- DVD Media To Hold 15% Share In '03: Maxell. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/9/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p48
Focuses on the trend predicted by blank media maker and marketer Maxell Corp. of America regarding the sales of blank digital video disk (DVD) in 2003. Effect of digital technologies on audio and camcorder media categories; Growth of video media category predicted by Maxell; Factors behind...
- Maxell Shipping Newly Designed DVD Media Packages. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p52
Reports on the launch of digital video disc (DVD) package design by Maxell Corp. of America for its entire DVD line. Features of discs; Advantages of discs; Price range of discs.
- Maxell Shipping DVD+RW Discs. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/15/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p53
Reports the shipment of DVD+RW recordable media by Maxell Corp. of America in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Data storage capacity of the media; Transfer rate of the media; Retail price of the media.
- Maxell Debuts Two MiniDV Accessories. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/11/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p41
Introduces MiniDVTape Rewinder and MiniDV Head Cleaner from Maxell.
- Maxell's 4-MB Disks Met Rising Data Storage Challenges. // Information Today;Sep1991, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p41
This article features the MF2-ED 4 MB magnetic disks from Maxell Corp. of America. The disk features Maxell's Triad Coating Technology, to allow the disk to meet all the conditions for a reliable high-density recording medium by supporting high-output, dissipating static electricity and...
- Maxell Debuts DVD-R InkJet Printable White Discs. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p39
This article reports on the launch of the DVD-R inkjet-printable white media from Maxell, as of March 2005. The product features print-to-center capability and consumer-friendly packaging and said to offer consumers and end-users ten percent more usable printing surface on the disc, which, in...
- Maxell DVD-RAM Media Offers 1-Hour Capacity. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/1/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p75
Introduces the DVD-RAM Camcorder Video Disc from Maxell. Features of the disc; Comments from Maxell executive vice president Don Patrican on the Christmas selling season in both digital videodisc hardware and media.
- Maxell Offers DVD-R Discs. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;08/07/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p37
Introduces Maxell Corp. of America's family of DVD-R discs, designed to be ideal for developing video and audio presentations or computer software and games. Key features.
- Maxell Offering High-Performance, Premium Step-Up Media. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/24/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p66
This article reports on the step-up media products that were introduced by DVD media maker Maxell Corp. of America during the 2005 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The company is extending its line of premium DVD products with the introduction of DVD-R and DVD-RAM...