- Strike up the Internet. Nuccio, Sal // Equities;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p20
Features digital-based media software company Sonic Foundry Inc. Products and services offered by Sonic Foundry; Information about several software products available from the company; Projected improvement in the financial performance of the company in 1998.
- Webcasting eased for non-IT pros. Carlson, Caron // eWeek;10/28/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p16
Reports that Sonic Foundry Inc. has upgraded its MediaSite Live system to make broadcasting, recording, and archiving on the Web easier for an enterprise's non-information technology professionals. Functionalities provided by the system; Goal behind the design of MediaSite Live; Significance of...
- Sonic Foundry Launches Consumer Book. Miller, Paul // Catalog Age;Nov2001, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p14
Reports the launching of consumer book by Sonic Foundry, a business-to-business software manufacturer/marketer in Madison, Wisconsin. Features of the book; Target customers of the publication; Advantages of the product for consumers.
- Sonic Foundry XFX. // Electronic Musician;Mar1998, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p22
Introduces the XFX 1 and XFX 2 Plug-In Packs, a series of effects plug-ins in DirectX format released by the Sonic Foundry which contain native versions for Windows NT and Windows 95. Features of the plug-ins included in the format; Required drive for the plug-ins.
- Loop Sequencer. // Electronic Musician;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p62
Introduces the Acid Pro 3.0 developed by Sonic Foundry. Design of the loop-assembly tool; Usability in creating complex rhythmic patterns; Functions of the program.
- Sonic Foundry Shifts Directions. // EMedia Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the organizational changes in Sonic Foundry company. Closure of the company's Santa Monica, California office; Details on the company's acquisitions in April and May 2000; Plan of the company to focus on acquiring and digitizing content and provide content management services.
- SONIC FOUNDRY. // Electronic Musician;Jun2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p28
Evaluates the Sound Forge 6.0 software from Sonic Foundry. Price of the software product; Features of the product; Ability of the product to simultaneously time-stretch audio and video.
- Sonic Foundry's Vegas. Lau, Paul // Canadian Musician;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p25
Features the Vegas Pro musical software by Sonic Foundry in Canada. Design of the product; Capabilities of the Vegas Pro software; Similarities between the product and Acid software.
- Lecture Capture Goes Mobile. // Campus Technology Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p40
The article offers breif information on the Version 6 of Mediasite, a lecture capture software for mobile devices from Sonic Foundry Inc.