- GigaLabs plans alternative PCI-based, high-speed links. Lawson, Stephen // InfoWorld;9/16/96, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p61
Reports on GigaLabs Inc.'s plans to launch a PCI-based technology called GigaPipe at the 1996 NetWorld+Interop computer trade show designed to offer users 1.6Gbps of network throughput. Extension of the system bus of any PCI server directly over a fiber link to GigaStar 100 or GigaStar 2000...
- Interliant Engages Restructuring Pros. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/29/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p5
Reports on the financial status of Interliant Corp.
- INTERLIANT DEBUTS VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT SERVICE. // Computer Security Update;Jan2002, p1
Introduces the Vulnerability Assessment, a computer security service by Interliant Inc. in Purchase, New York. Enhancement of customer network performance; Audit on the network security of an organization; Protection of computer systems from business interruptions and losses.
- GigaLabs to unwrap new connectivity line. Bannan, Karen J. // PC Week;01/26/98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p22
Looks at the Jigsaw line of connectivity products from GigaLabs Inc., which could be an alternative to server-to-storage Fibre Channel-based installations. Jigsaw 8, a switch which can extend small computer serial interface (SCSI) installation distances; Availability; What Jigsaw 8 does;...
- Interliant teams for the future. Madden, John // PC Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p16
Focuses on Interliant Inc.'s business deals designed to strengthen its status in the application service provider (ASP) market. Deal with Internet service provider, Freei Networks Inc. to deliver hosted customer relationship management and other services; Expansion of its relationship with...
- Interliant to introduce AppsOnline catalog. Kujubu, Laura // InfoWorld;09/28/98, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p46
Reports on Interliant Inc.'s launch of Interliant Apps-Online, an online catalog of rentable applications. Components of the online catalog; Allowance of quick access and use of applications without the attendant worries; Security of the system; Rental price range.
- ASPs: Outsource services on the 'Net. Weinstock, David // Landscape Management;Aug2000, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p36
Reports on the on-line services application service providers. Business software packages and general computer applications that application service providers are buying; Background of Interliant, an ASP for smaller businesses; Services of AppsOnline. INSET: Are ASPs right for you?.
- Downloading idols: online moves for three million images. // Computer Weekly;4/29/2003, p1
International photo library Pictorial Press has moved three million images online after signing a 12-month managed services deal with hosting firm Interliant Inc. The library specializes in photographs of personalities from music, television and films. The service is hosted on Dell Poweredge...
- Technology boosts Web site for blind. Koblentz, Evan // eWeek;02/05/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p43
Focuses on Interliant Inc.'s revamp of the American Foundation for the Blind's Web site in the United States. Integration of the site with Braille hardware; Amendment to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973; Examples of ways to make a site accessible.