Graphics & animation tools
- Wireless LAN adapters, motherboards and video cards due from Tekram. // PC Week;11/18/96, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p3
Mentions the scheduled November 1996 release of various products from Tekram. Infranet, a wireless device that connects computers and peripherals to a LAN; Pentium- and and Pentium Pro-based motherboards; The Capture TV M230 video card.
- PCI-IDE controller, host adapter announced by Tekram. Francis, Bob // InfoWorld;12/26/94 - 1/2/95, Vol. 16 Issue 52/1, p41
Introduces Tekram Technology Corp.'s DC-820B EISA-based SCSI host adapter and Master 290 IDE controller. Cache memory; Hardware disk mirroring; TRM209 PCI-IDE controller chip's support for the Enhanced IDE specification; DC-690C IDE caching controller for the PCI bus; Pricing; Contact information.
- Two boards on deck from Tekram Technology. // PC Week;07/21/97, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p46
Reports on Tekram Technology Inc.'s plans to release two motherboards. The P5T30-A4 baby AT board; The P6F-40K-A5; Price; Contact point.
- Actiontec USB call waiting modem supports Macintosh. // Modem Users News;Sep99, p8
Reports on Actiontec Electronics Inc.'s unveiling of the Actiontec 56K USB Call Waiting Modem. Support for the iMac, G3 and other USB-equipped Macintosh computers; Monitoring of the phone line for incoming voice calls while the user is online; Benefits of the renewed popularity of Macintosh...
- DataLink 56K PC card fax/modem doubles your connection speed. // Link-Up;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p36
Features ActionTec Electronics' DataLink 56K, a 56-kilobit per second personal computer card fax/modem. Software upgradability; Support for sophisticated high-speed data communication needs; Compatibility with all common modem standards; Automatic speed adoption feature; Contact information.
- Family of v.90 56K modems from ActionTec Electronics. // Link-Up;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p16
Introduces the family of V.90/K56flex modems for desktop and mobile computers from ActionTec Electronics. Description and capabilities; Prices.
- Video tackles analog lines. LaVilla, Stacy // PC Week;06/23/97, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p129
Informs that Best Data Products Inc. and Tekram Technology Inc. will offer videoconferencing packages that work over analog phone lines. Price of Best Data's Smart One PVC100 personal videoconferencing kit and HCC100 kit; Price of Tekram's How-R-U videoconferencing kit; Vendor contact points.
- Static symbol. Wright, Maury // EDN;9/26/2002, Vol. 47 Issue 21, p28
Reports the projection of carrying multiple HDTV video streams through IEE802.11a wireless-LAN products. Errors on transmitting data symbols; Removal of module from the MultiPort slot; Connection between the Linkys switch and the Actiontec access point.'
- Home networking modem card hooks up multiple computers. // Link-Up;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p26
Introduces the ActionLink Combination HomeNetworking/V.90 56k Modem Card developed by ActionTec Electronics Inc. Features of the computer peripheral; Price.