First Data Resources' link-ROM allows archiving of multiple data file formats
- First Data Resources unit promotes 3 execs. // American Banker;10/31/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 210, p23
Reports on executive promotions at First Data Corp.'s First Data Resources unit.
- First Data to help issuers pinpoint promotions. Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;5/23/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 98, p12
Reports on First Data Resources' plan to introduce a service for credit card issuers that will let them taylor promotions to individual card holders. Use of t-shirts; Impact on the value of credit card; Program customization.
- Untitled. // National Petroleum News;Jul93, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p65
Reports on the Cardholder Debit Card Service business unit formed by First Data Resources. Anticipation of substantial growth in the debit processing market.
- Another major oil company has announced a switch to an outside source for its credit card. // National Petroleum News;Jul94, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p11
Reports on Mobil Oil Co.'s plan to transfer credit card processing services to First Data Resources.
- First lady of FDC. RV // Business Mexico;Dec1994, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p45
Profiles Mexican-born Gloria Albarran, the new first president of First Data Resources (FDR) Mexico, a subsidiary of FDC. Educational and career background; Feedback concerning women in banking.
- First Data Resources announces promotions. // American Banker;10/5/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 192, p14
Reports on the promotion of Ann Cannon to vice president of commercial card services in the electronic payments group of First Data Resources. Scope of responsibilities.
- First Data Resources hires a systems VP. // American Banker;2/9/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 27, p17
Reports that Arthur Braun has joined First Data Resources as vice president of distributed systems. Responsibilities and track record of Braun.
- Mobil in talks with First Data to outscore card processing. // American Banker;6/17/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 116, p14
Reports on the letter of intent signed by Mobil Corp. to outsource its credit card processing to First Data Resources in Omaha, Nebraska. Status of Mobil's private-label card program; Cost cutting and additional flexibility cited as objectives of the move.
- 1st Data unit will market card services to banks for CUC International. Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;7/26/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 142, p14
Reports on CUC International Inc.'s cooperative marketing agreement with First Data Resources for credit card services. First Data's marketing of CUC's Comp-U-Card services; CUC's deal with First Data as its first attempt to sell services directly to card issuers via another company.