Traxdata: The duplication market's British invasion begins
- Traxdata CDR 4120 PRO 4X Write/12X Read CD Recorder. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Professional;Oct98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p62
Features Traxdata Inc.'s CDR 4120 Pro compact disc-recordable (CD-R) package. Available versions; Key specifications; Functions; Storage capabilities. INSET: TEAC's CD-R55S 4X/12X CD Recorder.
- Traxdata's packet writing solution can double CD-R capacity. // EMedia Professional;Jul98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Traxdata Ltd. has introduced a new packet writing software that increases the speed of data transfer to the CD-R drive. Features; Contact information.
- YAY FOR YEGO. Vercueil, Willow // Finweek;5/1/2008, p61
The article evaluates the EZ Drive Yego flash drive from Traxdata.
- Reissued CDs: Go for the gold? // Consumer Reports;Apr96, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p6
No abstract available.
- Erasable optical discs. // Popular Science;May87, Vol. 230 Issue 5, p56
Optical discs can store more information than can regular magnetic floppy diskettes, and ten times more than hard disks. Now in a dramatic advance, the newest of these high-capacity discs can be erased and reused repeatedly.
- Molecular memory. Freundlich, N.J. // Popular Science;Jun87, Vol. 230 Issue 6, p62
The storage capacity of a laser disc is limited by the size of a recorded laser spot. IBM researchers are overcoming that limitation by developing a computer memory that would store one thousand times more information in the same spot. The key is to store data in molecules trapped in crystals.
- Interactive CDs. Freeman, J. // Popular Science;Nov89, Vol. 235 Issue 5, p92
Discusses how a new family of compact discs will soon deliver interactive options to a television with video pictures, animation, text, and hi-fi audio. Software firms are readying super-realistic games, surrogate-travel tours, education/trainingdiscs and more. INSET: Home run!: Mixing...
- A CD photo album for your TV or computer. Stover, D. // Popular Science;Dec90, Vol. 237 Issue 6, p42
Looks at the Kodak Photo CD system which lets consumers preserve, organize and display their 35mm photographs and slides on special compact discs. Features; Capabilities; Price.
- Blending audio and video. Bermant, Charles; Antonoff, Michael // Popular Science;Jun95, Vol. 246 Issue 6, p43
Reports on the combination of audio and video on the CD+ format. Cost; Use of the last track of a CD for computer data; Applications.