Digital photography market in focus
- New digital cameras are a filmless snap. Belsie, Laurent // Christian Science Monitor;12/3/96, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p14
Presents information on digital cameras. Advantages of the cameras; Information on camera screens.
- Home products. Scally, Robert // Discount Store News;8/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p32
Announces retailing opportunities for digital cameras. Marketing strategies; Product features of different digital cameras from Casio, Kodak and Ricoh.
- Cover item. // Government Product News;May96, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p12
Presents information on the PDC-2000 which is a digital camera. Features and functions of the camera; Information on the cost of the camera; Name and geographical location of the manufacturer.
- Getting the picture on digital cameras. Shemuel, Ben; Keller, Jamie // Technology & Learning;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p54
Presents information pertaining to digital cameras. Reference to the use of the cameras in the classroom; Identification of the components of the cameras; Features of the cameras; Information the removable memory of the cameras; Detailed information on Kai's Photo Soap. INSET: Digital camera...
- Taking pixels. Shields, Jean // Technology & Learning;Mar98, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p31
Presents information various digital cameras. Identification of cameras; Information on the Kodak DC210 digital camera; Features of the camera; Details on the Polaroid PDC 300; Further information on other cameras.
- The new digital cameras. Freed, Ken // Broadcast Engineering;Feb97, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p94
Reports on the direction and pace of digital camera development offering performance capabilities that rivals analog video. Format flexibility; ENG camera flexibility.
- Digital camera technology. Hejtmanek, Philip // Broadcast Engineering;Aug98, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p86
Provides an overview of digital camera technology. Basics of charge couple device cameras; Aspect ratios; Features of digital cameras; Solutions to electronic imaging problems.
- An OB van for the tripod. Torelli, Joe // TVB Europe;Feb97, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the release of Version One of EditCam, the world's first direct-to-disk camera, able to record images at 25fps PAL and 30fps NTSC. Showcase of the camera in 1995; Competitive advantages of EditCam; EditCam as a handheld production system; Forecast of upcoming software releases in 1997.
- $500 digital cameras ready to hit mainstream stores. Belsie, Laurent // Christian Science Monitor;12/12/95, Vol. 88 Issue 12, p12
Informs about the availability of cheaper digital cameras in coming weeks as reported on December 12, 1995. Benefits and drawbacks of digital cameras.
- Ad electronica. von Hoffman, Nicholas // Architectural Digest;Jun96, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p94
Focuses on the advantages of digital cameras. Distinction from regular cameras in that they require no film; How the user must be comfortable around a computer; Comments from people who use digital cameras; Companies like Casio, Kodak and Apple which make digital cameras; Pricing; Features that...