A.G. Edwards selectively markets its online financial service
- A.G. Edwards makes several appointment in Tucson offices. // Inside Tucson Business;4/10/95, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p7
Presents appointments at the Tucson, Arizona offices of A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. Includes Edward Marshall's appointment as vice president of investments; Naming of Sherry Hall as associate vice president and trust specialist; Naming of vincent J. Cattolica as senior investment broker.
- Brokerage builds on European market. Hadley, Mark // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;8/19/96, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p15
No abstract available.
- Edwards finds best growth strategy is sticking to core brokerage business. Plasencia, William // American Banker;4/25/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 78, p9
Features A.G. Edwards & Sons, a St. Louis based brokerage. Registered investment representatives; Competition from other firms and banks; Foray into investment banking.
- A.G. Edwards cultivates business with national and regional approach. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;02/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30339, p1
Reports on A.G. Edwards Inc.'s efforts to improve the profitability of its municipal bond department. Relocation of bankers from Saint Louis, Missouri into local offices in the markets it services; Value of senior underwriting business captured in 1997; Total deals co-managed.
- OC bankruptcy boosts A.G. Edwards. Fine, Howard // Orange County Business Journal;2/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p4
Reports that A.G. Edwards & Sons' role in Orange County, California's bankruptcy recovery efforts, boosted the firm's reputation in the municipal bond market. Comments from Benjamin Edwards III, A.G. Edwards' chairman; Reason the firm's retail brokerage business has increase; How the company...
- Five Senior Muni Officials Retiring From A.G. Edwards. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p7
Reports on the retirement of vice president and manager for municipals at Saint Louis, Missouri-based company A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. in February 2002 along with other fixed-income officers. Reason for their retirement; Comments of retiring persons on their career and future activities.
- A.G. Edwards Cool on Best Full-Service Firm Honor. Duran, Danielle // On Wall Street;Jan1999, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the honor given to brokerage firm A.G. Edwards. Advertising strategy of the company; Quality of the client service of the company; Comments from Jim Ballinger, a branch manager of the company.
- A.G. Edwards expanding flagship office. Palenik, Joe // Inside Tucson Business;2/24/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p15
Reports on the office building expansion of A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. in Tucson, Arizona. Expansion of office building by the company; Number of brokers; Recruitment of employees.
- A.G. Edwards Stock Latest to Rise On Merger Speculation. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;7/28/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 144, p20
Reports on the performance of the stocks of A.G. Edwards. Speculations on the company's merger with PaineWebber Group Inc.; Share price of A.G. Edwards.