Panelists reiterate the importance of counsel in SEC, IRS examinations
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32621, p33
The article offers information on several conferences related to municipal bond to be held in the U.S. from November 2007 to November 2008 which include "Conference on Ethics: Professional Responsibility of Bond Counsel," the 18th Annual California Public Finance Conference, and the 14th Annual...
- Free seminar. // New York Amsterdam News;1/27/96, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p10
Present information on the Henry George School of Social Science free seminar `Funding and the Future of Cities,' being held at the school on January 27, 1996. Reason for developing the seminar; Details on the location of the school;
- City budget forum, March 19. // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/13/2003, Issue 794, p20
Announces a city budget forum for residents of District Three in San Diego, California in March 2003. Hosting of the forum by Councilmember Toni Atkins, city manager Mike Uberuaga and city financial and management services staff; Provision of the public with information about the city's 2004...
- Experts: Pacific Northwest Economy flying High, But Pension Woes Remain. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p36
The article highlights the annual Municipal Finance Conference of local government finance officials in Seattle, Washington. Opening speaker Michael J. Parks discussed the region's economy in which he claimed that the economy is going stronger. Washington state actuary Matthew Smith claimed that...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33917, p5
A calendar of events from May 29, 2013 to October 29, 2013 is presented which includes "A Bond Mark-Up Workshop," "Municipal Finance Conference" and "Super Conference on Healthcare & Higher Education."
- Northern Leaders' Forum. KELLY, LINDSAY // Northern Ontario Business;Jan2014, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p3
The article discusses the Northern Leaders' Forum that was held in Timmins, Ontario on December 6, 2013 on topics including the Ring of Fire mineral development project, economic development for Northern Ontario, and municipal funding.
- Former Detroit Manager Orr to Speak at Boston Conference. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;7/27/2015, p1
Former Detroit emergency manager Kevyn Orr will speak at a municipal finance conference in Boston hosted by Brandeis International Business School and the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33684, p6
A calendar of municipal bond activities in 2012 is presented including the roundtable discussion to be conducted by Standard & Poor's Corp. from March 21 to April 14, the 29th annual conference of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts at the Four Seasons Las Vegas hotel in Las, Vegas,...
- California Public Finance. // Bond Buyer;09/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30231, p26
Presents photographs of attendees at the `Bond Buyer' periodical's seventh annual California Public Finance Conference held in San Francisco.