Philadelphia's O'Neill takes over top post
- Mayor of Florida City takes over as new NLC president. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/08/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30535, p4
Announces the election of Clarence Anthony, mayor of South Bay, Florida, to replace Brian O'Neill as president of the National League of Cities in the United States. Remarks by Anthony on his position and on challenges to be faced; Career background; Other officers elected; Several policy changes.
- You forgot what? // Adweek Western Edition;2/19/96, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p45
Presents an anecdote about advertising executive Brian O'Neill. Failure to pack his pants for a television program.
- NEW MEXICO: New Sports Agency Head. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32814, p9
The article announces that Brian O'Neill was appointed executive director at the New Mexico Sports Authority.
- OBITUARIES. // ITA Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p14
Presents an obituary of trombonist and composer Brian O'Neill.
- Hunk mail. OLSSON, HELEN; ST. JOHN, ALLEN // Skiing;Feb99, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p15
Profiles heli-ski guide Brian O'Neill, who was featured in Cosmopolitan's `Single Guy' column. How the column changed his life; Information on the mails he got after he was featured in Cosmopolitan.
- Chase's Latin America expert plays the downside. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;9/3/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 169, p5
Focuses on the business strategy of Brian D. O'Neil, top executive of Latin America's Chase Manhattan Corp. Age of O'Neil; Background information on O'Neil's career at Chase; Comments from O'Neil; Focus of Chase's operation; Indication that Chase is aiding several Latin companies to buy back debt.
- O'Neill has artwork in Fla. show; will tour U.S. // Empty Closet;Feb2011, Issue 442, p2B
The article reports that the hyper-realistic Trompe L'Oell pastel drawing of international artist Brian O'Neill, entitled "Casting Call," will be included in the "Blossom, the Art of Flowers" exhibition at the Naples Museum of Art in Florida.
- Clones. O'Neill, Brian // AGNI;1992, Issue 35, p175
The poem "Clones," by Brian O'Neill is presented. First Line: It's clear now, you really never liked; Last Line: The way it always should have.
- Dating & relating. Crain, Esther // Cosmopolitan;Sep98, Vol. 225 Issue 3, p154
Recommends ways on how to retain one's own identity while having a boyfriend. How to maintain one's friends; How to avoid boredom in the relationship; How to maintain one's fashion style; Background on Brian O'Neill. INSET: Cosmo's single guy.