Fitch IBCA lowers Morgan Guaranty to AA-plus
- Morgan plans put, call warrants on gold. // American Banker;8/6/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 150, p2
Reports on Morgan Guaranty Trust Co.'s Hong Kong branch's plans to issue put and call warrants on gold. Enabling of investors to sell gold at $406 an ounce or buy it at $411 an ounce.
- Major chest pains. // Business News New Jersey;01/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Fitch IBCA, an international bond rating organization, downgraded $32.4 million of the revenue of Deborah Heart and Lung Center. Reason for the downgrading of the revenue of the center; Listing of some of the problems facing the center; Details on the financial status of the...
- Fitch Upgrades Laredo, Tex., GOs. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA Inc. has upgraded the general obligation debt from Laredo, Texas.
- Upstart jumps muni-bond wall. Hinz, Greg; Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/13/98, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p3
Reports on Fitch IBCA Incorporated with headquarters in New York and London, England. Reference to the hiring of Fitch to rate the debt for investment safety at the Chicago Park District; Details on Fitch's competitors; Information on Fitch.
- Morgan Guaranty Trust Company. // Banking;Aug78, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p69
Features the Morgan Guaranty Trust Company. Assets and liabilities; Information on its international subsidiaries and offices abroad; List of company directors.
- Norwest, Morgan align in commercial realty. // American Banker;5/22/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 97, p29
Reports on Norwest Corp.'s agreement to provide commercial real estate loan originations with Morgan Guaranty Trust Co.
- Bank stocks start to revive as prime rate holds steady. Goodwin, William // American Banker;10/22/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 203, p1
Reports on the unlikelihood of a widespread cut on prime rate of bank stocks. Decline in bank stocks; Uneven performance of bank stocks; Impact of Morgan Guaranty Trust Co.'s cut on its prime lending rate.
- J.P. Morgan unit moves to Park as relocations rise. Feldman, Amy // Crain's New York Business;9/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p3
Reports that the Morgan Guaranty Trust Co. unit of J.P. Morgan & Co. will be moving its operation into Park Ave. in New York City. Other major relocations by large companies in New York City; Limited options for big companies scouring the market; Vacancy rate; Earlier plans by Morgan to buy its...
- Moody's analyst joins Fitch in Southwest. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p31
Focuses on Fitch IBCA's appointment of Mark Campa as a senior director of public finance for the company's Southwest regional office.