People In The News
- On The Move And In The Hot Seat: People To Watch In 2002. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p7
Presents updates on several changes in executive ranks at educational publishing houses in the U.S. as of February 2002.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS... // Book Publishing Report;06/18/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p8
Presents news items related to executives of publishing houses in the United States as of June 18, 2001.
- People in the news... // Book Publishing Report;12/6/99, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p8
Reports on developments among executives in the United States publishing industry as of December 6, 1999. Appointment of Robert Evanson as the president of McGraw-Hill Companies Inc.'s Educational and Professional Publishing Group.
- PEOPLE MOVING. // Editor & Publisher;06/18/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 25, pt3
Reports career development of business executives in the publishing industry in the United States. Assignment of Ron Stephens as sales director of Net-Linx Publishing Solutions; Appointment of Lee Freeman as managing director of Cold North Wind; Promotion of Werner Albrecht as chief executive...
- Vendors' appointments. // Editor & Publisher;08/30/97, Vol. 130 Issue 35, p18
Announces several executive appointments in the publishing industry in the United States as of August 30, 1997.
- Vendors' appointments. // Editor & Publisher;09/20/97, Vol. 130 Issue 38, p32
Focuses on various executive changes in the publishing sector in the United States as of September 20, 1997. Promotion of Mark Leister to marketing vice president of Managing Editor Inc.; Optronics International Corp.'s promotion of Edward Chrusciel to president; Naming of David Green as...
- people. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;10/14/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 41, p14
Reports on the selection and appointment of executives in the U.S. publishing industry as of October 14, 2002.
- people. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;11/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 44, p17
Focuses on the selection and promotion of executives in the U.S. publishing industry as of November 2002.
- Opportunity `ill'-advised. Block, Valerie // Crain's New York Business;08/09/99, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p29
Profiles Jeff Jones, president of One Nation, the marketing arm of the magazine `The Source'. Former posts held by Jones; Hip-hop culture propagated by the magazine; Circulation of the magazine; Programs initiated by Jones during his stint at the magazine.