New Leader, Same Strategy For BEA As Show Manager Muller Leaves
- Five steps to signing up an effective manager. // Personnel Today;6/4/2002, p8
Focuses on the managerial succession planning focus of footballing bodies behind the teams of the World Cup in Europe. Benefits of succession planning; Tips in developing an effective succession planning; Factors influencing the creation of the managerial succession plan.
- NYIGF preps first phase of strategic plan. // Home Accents Today;May2010, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p10
The article discusses the implementation of three important elements of New York International Gift Fair's (NYIGF) three-year plan.
- New technology keeps BEA humming. Toller, Carol // Quill & Quire;Jul98, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p7
Highlights the BookExpo America company trade show by the publishers in the U.S. Presence of publishing powerhouse on the trade show floor; Allotment of exhibit space at the convention center of McCormick Place; Comments from the participants of the trade show on the atmosphere.
- Tenth CIROBE Show a Knockout. Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;11/20/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 47, p17
Features the 10th edition of the Chicago International Remainder and Overstock Book Exposition (CIROBE) on November 3-5, 2000. Increase in the number of retailers that participated in the event; Number of exhibitors that were designated in the CIROBE program as 10-year attendees.
- PW's Select Guide to BEA Exhibitors. Tardiff, Jill A.; Niernberger, John; Patrick, Diane; Riippa, Karole; Wiener, Carol // Publishers Weekly;4/28/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 17, p39
The article presents a list of exhibitors at the BookExpo America (BEA) 2008, along with information on products being promoted at each booth, giveaways and discounts being offered, as well as booth numbers, personnel, and autographings.
- WWD. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/10/2014, Vol. 208 Issue 97, p1
The table of contents for the November 10, 2014 issue of "Women's Wear Daily," is presented.
- 27th ANNUAL FLORIDA ANTIQUARIAN BOOK FAIR. // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Feb2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p2
The article provides information on the 27th Annual Florida Antiquarian Book Fair which will be held on March 14-16, 2008 in Saint Petersburg, Florida. According to the article, there will be more than 112 dealers from 25 different states and Canada who will be having their exhibits. It depicts...
- A roller coaster ride--but a smooth one. Kinsella, Bridget // Publishers Weekly;9/8/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 37, p36
Focuses on the eight annual Chicago International Remainders and Overstock Exhibition (CIROBE) to be held in November, 1997 in Chicago, Illinois. The major issue facing promotional publishers continuing to be the increase in bargain books produced directly by the chains; Having a niche as the...
- BookExpo Canada an upbeat, mostly Ontario affair. Spendlove, Paul // Quill & Quire;Aug2003, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p7
Somehow, despite a year of SARS and low spring sales, BookExpo Canada beat the odds to end up a feel good event. The trade show was so lively that most observers assumed that attendance had risen for the third year in a row when, in fact, audited figures released by show manager Jennifer...