Subrights Picks Up Ally PubEasy In Online Rights Selling Competition
- PubEasy, Subrights Team Up. // Publishers Weekly;8/21/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 34, p24
Reports on the strategic alliance formed by PubEasy.com and Subrights.com. Purpose of the alliance; Terms on the agreement between the two companies; Views of Subrights.com Chief Executive Officer Joel Fishman on the alliance.
- Internet Services Team Up Their Metadata and Subrights Applications. // Book Publishing Report;10/09/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p5
Highlights the agreement made by Internet service firms Rightsworld.com and San Francisco, California-based NetRead to integrate their complementary services. Rationale for the integration; Services offered by NetRead; Alliance of Subrights.com and PubEasy.
- R.R. Bowker Signs Agreement with Baker & Taylor. // Information Today;May2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p57
Reports that R.R. Bowker has signed an agreement with Baker & Taylor to expand information and services available through the Books In Print CD-ROM product line. Way that the Baker & Taylor format will replace that of Ingram Customer Systems, Inc.; Outlook for the use of the product by book buyers.
- In Brief. // Information Today;Jan1994, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p14
The article presents information on several recent developments related to the information services industry. SAE has released the "Global Mobility Database: Quick Reference," a description of the database features and a complete listing of the controlled terms found in the database. This Quick...
- Bowker aids ALA fund. // Library Journal;8/1/1993, Vol. 118 Issue 13, p28
Reports that noted reference publisher R.R. Bowker presented the American Library Association (ALA) Scholarship Endowment with a $10, 842 check during the ALA annual conference in New Orleans. Money came from an incentive offered by Bowker to librarians to fill out questionnaires by a specified...
- Children's reference prog. St. Lifer, Evan; Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;4/1/1993, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p34
Announces that R.R. Bowker, New Providence, New Jersey, has initiated a new book program of interest to children's librarians, Young Readers Reference Collection. Purpose of collection; Cost; Contact point.
- Bowker, Whitaker join forces on CD-ROM. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;11/1/1992, Vol. 117 Issue 18, p20
Reports R.R. Bowker and J. Whitaker & Sons have agreed to jointly produce a combined database of more than two million English-language entries on a single CD-ROM. Two of the publishing industry's bibliographic giants; Ira Siegel, president of R.R. Bowker; New disc.
- R.R. Bowker Extends Market Intelligence Reach, Acquires MIR. // Educational Marketer;6/14/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p2
R.R. Bowker extends market intelligence reach, acquires Monument Information Resource .
- Confessions of a Serial Clicker: Ulrich's on the Web. McDermott, Irene E. // Searcher;Oct2002, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p8
Introduces the Ulrichsweb.com Web site of R.R. Bowker LLC. Features; Advantages; Information on the search button of the site.