Spokane, Wash., Plans Hearing on Dissolution of Parking Authority
- Two federal giants head downtown. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/1/2001, Issue 322832, p1
Reports the relocation of the Immigration and Naturalization Services and the Internal Revenue Services at the Guarantee Bank building in Fresno, California. Benefits brought about by the relocation; Contention on the parking structure required in the leasing agreement; Transactions made by...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30991, p22
Reports on developments concerning the negotiated sale of municipal bonds in the United States as of October 6, 2000. Government agencies that issued the municipal bond offerings; Net value of the bond offerings; Underwriters for the bond offerings.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30991, p27
Reports on developments concerning the competitive sale of municipal bonds in the United States as of October 6, 2000. Government agencies that issued the municipal bond offerings; Net value of the bond offerings; Underwriters for the bond offerings.
- S.F. Transportation Agency Could Issue Its First Bonds Next Year. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;11/11/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33415, p3
The article reports on the plan of the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency to become an issuer of municipal debts in California.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;03/23/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30604, p14
Presents negotiated municipal bond sale results in the United States as of March 22, 1999. Includes results for administrative agencies in various states.
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;03/23/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30604, p19
Reports on competitive municipal bond sale results in the United States as of March 22, 1999. Results for government agencies in various states.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;12/7/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31280, p41
Presents statistics on municipal bond prices issued by various government agencies as of December 7, 2001 in the U.S. Municipal bond brokers evaluating the bonds daily; Ratings of the bonds.
- Multi-County Transit Board in Minn. OKs $110 Million GO Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/23/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33421, p24
The article reports on the approval of the Counties Transit Improvement Board on the 110 million dollar bond sale of the Hennepin County in Minnesota.
- N.Y. Thruway OKs $1.1 Billion Budget, Announces Plans to Roll Over Bans. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/18/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33419, p6
The article reports that New York State Thruway Authority has approved the 1.1 billion dollar budget of general revenue bonds for the 2011 capital projects in New York.