Keystone Investment names muni co-heads
- Sidley Austin Brown Adds Bond Lawyers to West Coast Practice. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;8/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31314, p5
Reports the appointment of several lawyers in the Sidley Austin Brown & Wood municipal bond practice in Chicago, Illinois. Consolidation of Sidley and Austin in Chicago and Brown and Wood in New York; Implication of the merger for service deliveries; Public finance specialties of the firm.
- Hire Employees Who Can Sell. Lanphear, Sue // Credit Union Executive Newsletter;8/5/2002, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p3
Presents ways on employee recruitment at the financial service industry in the U.S. Percentage of actual failure rate for true sales positions in financial services; View of recruits on financial services organizations; Promotion of available sales positions by credit unions.
- PEOPLE. // International Money Marketing;Jan2002, p4
Presents news briefs on the selection and appointment of executives in the European financial industry as of January 2002.
- Financial services. // Crain's Chicago Business;07/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p10
Announces the appointments of employees at companies in the financial services industry in Chicago.
- Employer confidence up. Faherly, Angela // Money Management;4/14/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the increase in job hiring in the financial services industry in the second quarter of 2011 which is a sign of employer confidence in Australia.
- PEOPLE. // National Mortgage News;1/14/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p15
Looks at executive appointments in the United States financial services industry as of January 14, 2002. Inclusion of Pete Mills' appointment as senior vice president of legislative and regulatory affairs of Countrywide Credit Industries Inc.; Dermot O'Doherty's appointment as director of...
- People. // Credit Management;May2001, p35
Provides updates on executive appointments financial services industry in Great Britain. Appointment of Jon Hickman as Business Development Manager of Target; Selection of Richard Lloyds as Director of Business to Business Marketing by Experian; Promotion of Nigel Salibury as Practice Leader...
- Survey Says Financials To Continue Hiring. // Credit Union Journal;03/12/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p17
Reports on the results of a survey on the hiring trend in the financial services industry in Cleveland, Ohio conducted by the Management Recruiters International Inc. Percentage of management firms planning to increase and decrease employees; Factors influencing employee recruitment.
- Financial services. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/13/97, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p12
Reports on the selection and appointment of various persons in the financial services industry. Post Adrienne Archia was promoted to at Daine Bosworth; Identity of other promotions.