eBondUSA.com to Bring `Exchange-like' Air to Bond Market
- eBondUSA Forced to Cut Staff While ATS Debugs. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;03/05/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p6
Reports that municipal bond trading portal eBondUSA.com Inc. cut back staff in its administration, marketing and sales departments due to the protracted implementation of a negotiable trading platform from technology partner Automated Trading System. Possible effect of the delay on the firm's...
- eBondUSA Waits for Final System Fixes. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;01/01/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p6
Reports that municipal bond trading portal eBondUSA.com is waiting for its licensing partner, Automated Trading Systems, to make last-minute fixes to several aspects of the negotiable trading functionality it was hired to develop but has had to rework for the firm. Changes being made to...
- eBondUSA Thinks Its Platform Will Stand Out From the Pack. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30959, p1
Reports that eBondUSA.com Inc. has unveiled a Web site for municipal bond investors. Key features and specifications of the Web site; Use of market conditions and traders' views to estimate the trading prices for securities in municipal market.
- The Future Is Now: Online Trading Takes Off. Yacoe, Don // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, Online Bond Trading p8
Focuses on online trading of municipal bonds in the United States. Web site where individuals can buy or sell securities; Advice on structuring a portfolio; Comparing bond investment return.
- Electronic bidding systems pique Texas issuers' interest. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30691, p1
Focuses on the implementation of an electronic bidding system in the municipal bond market in Texas. Options of issuers in selling bonds online; Electronic access interfaces between bidders and issuers; Views of financial advisers on electronic bidding.
- A Matter of Choice: Array of Platforms Prompts Some Criticism. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30956, p7
Reports on the effects of electronic trading on municipal bond business in the United States. Platforms to buy and sell bonds; Competition among securities firms.
- Delayed Wisconsin GOs are still on deck for threeway playoff. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;09/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30470, p26
Reports on the delay in the floatation of Wisconsin's general obligation bonds. Selection of Dalcomp, Bloomberg LP and MuniAuction Inc. as the electronic bidding providers; Wisconsin finance director Frank Hoadley's concerns regarding how an underwriter can submit a bit; Virginia treasurer...
- Miami-Dade readying underwriter RFP, first web bond sale. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;10/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30753, p3
Reports on the plan of Miami-Dade County, Florida, to use the Internet to sell its bonds. Use of request-for-proposal documents to help county officials assemble a pool of underwriters; Selection of MuniAuction Inc. Web site to take competitive bids on a $25.6 million general obligation bond sale.
- TBMA report provides overview of electronic trading. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30523, p4
Focuses on the use of electronic trading systems in the municipal bond market in the United States according to the Bond Market Association. Customer benefits of Merrill Lynch & Co.'s Liquidity Management System; User benefits of the Intervest system; Electronic bidding systems operated by...