Despite plea, West Virginia might revive power authority
- Utilities. // Crain's Detroit Business;03/09/98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p4
Reports that MCN Energy Group Incorporated filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission to sell securities. Indication of the value of the securities and the amount that would come from MCN debt, stock or preferred securities; Information on the company.
- MCN Energy expects earnings to fall this year. Grzywacz, Janel // Crain's Detroit Business;06/08/98, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p4
Focuses on the expectations by MCN Energy Group Incorporated for its 1998 earnings to fall below the expectations of analysts. Contributing factors to the decrease; Strategies being used by MCN to reduce costs; Impact of temperatures on the company's performance.
- MCN joins $540M project. Defendis, Megan // Crain's Detroit Business;08/11/97, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p38
Reports that MCN Energy Group Incorporated have announced its participation in the Vector Pipeline project. Information on the project; Company's stake in project.
- Analysts' corner: MCN Energy Group Inc. (NYSE: MCN). // Crain's Detroit Business;10/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p4
Presents statistical information on MCN Energy Group Incorporated's income and dividends report on gas. Reference to Barry Sahgal, an analyst from Ladengurgh Thalmann; Views from Thalmann on MCN's fortunes.
- MCN changes name. // Crain's Detroit Business;01/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p24
Reports that MCN Corporation has changed its name to MCN Energy Group Incorporated. Reason for changing its name.
- MCN Deal Oversubscribed. J. S. // Bank Loan Report;4/23/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the loan successfully closed by Credit Lyonnais with MCN Energy Group.
- MCN selling stake in pipeline. // Crain's Detroit Business;05/08/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p6
Reports the sale of the shares of Detroit, Michigan-based MCN Energy Group Inc. in the Wyoming pipeline system to Green River Pipeline L.L.C.
- Execs axed as MCN loses steam. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;10/05/98, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p1
Reports that MCN Energy Group Inc., plans to reassign or dismiss some of its executives in an organizational shakeup. Financial status of the company as of September 30, 1998; Number of MCN Energy's top executives that will be affected by the company's decision; Comments from MCN's director of...
- We need MCN re-energized. // Crain's Detroit Business;08/09/99, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p8
Reports on the decline in the performance of Detroit, Michigan-based MCN Energy Group Inc. Decline of the stock price of the company; MCN Energy as an acquisition target.