Record new-money deal for the heart of Silicon Valley
- San Jose agency knows the way to savings: Speed up its bonding plans. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p29
Reports on the bond issue of the San Jose Redevelopment Agency. Maturities; Call date; Repayment stream; Sale type and date; Underlying ratings.
- San Jose considers refunding some debt. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30603, p27
Reports that the San Jose Redevelopment Agency and the City of San Jose are reviewing their debt profiles in search of refunding candidates. Possibility of an interest rate swap; Agency's decision to focus on the possible use of some type of derivative security.
- San Jose Agency Offering Named 'Deal of the Year'. // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p1
The article reports that the San Jose Redevelopment Agency, San Jose, California, has been given Deal of the Year award for its sale of $195.87 million in housing set-aside tax allocation bonds. The Deal of the Year awards were started in 2002 to honor public sector issuers of the most creative...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;07/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33157, p2
A correction to the article on California RDAs in the previous issue is presented.
- San Jose agency to develop retail center. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/01/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30490, p3
Reports that the San Jose Redevelopment Agency will help finance a downtown rehabilitation plan approved by the San Jose, California City Council on September 29, 1998. Conversion of a large vacant block and rundown buildings in the city's historic downtown into a retail shopping corridor;...
- New Mexico Transportation To Dominate Primary Market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p6
Presents updates on municipal bonds in the U.S. as of April 26, 2004. Pricing of New Mexico transportation revenue bonds; Revenue refunding by the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority; Sale of government obligation debt by the city of Scottsdale, Arizona; Sales tax revenue issue by the...
- San Jose RDA seeking derivatives adviser. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/03/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30590, p2
Highlights the San Jose, California Redevelopment Agency's (RDA) search for a financial adviser to help it develop a derivative refunding deal. Slated interview of dealer firms to advise RDA on the loan; Plans to tap the primary market in spring 1999 with housing bonds for low-income...
- CALIFORNIA: San Jose Can't Find Bidders. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/7/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32999, p9
The article reports on the assessment of options by the San Jose Redevelopment Agency after failure to find bidders in a competitive sale of $30.2 million of taxable tax allocation bonds. The agency is to test the competitive sale as it saw liquidity improving in the market and an opportunity to...
- Fitch Upgrades More than $1 billion of SJRA Bonds. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34343, p1
San Jose (Calif.) Redevelopment Agency received an upgrade to BBB from BBB-minus from Fitch Ratings affecting $1.5 billion of bonds.