E-gad! E-mail Security Gets More Complex
- Information Technology. Isaac, Peter // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct2005, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p77
The article reports on developments concerning information technology in New Zealand as of October 2005. It discusses on a recent development in the way vendors get paid for certain large implementations. Basically, many firms doing large-scale implementations are, in fact, in a position to...
- You've Got Lot of Mail. West, Marti // American Fitness;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p50
Provides tips in using the electronic mail (e-mail) systems. Conciseness of e-mail messages; Use of attachments; Respect for the privacy of others.
- Can E-mail Be Protected by Attorney-client Privilege? // Defense Counsel Journal;Apr99, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p281
Presents an excerpt from the newsletter of the Advocacy, Practice and Procedure Committee about the questions of electronic mail and privilege.
- Teleworkers embrace instant messaging. Zbar, Jeff // Network World;1/28/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p25
Discusses the growing trend toward the use of real-time messaging in the corporate and telework environment. Expected increase in the number of corporate instant messaging workers by 2005 in the United States; Manufacturers' focus on application integration; Enabling of users to tie instant...
- Control, conflict and chaos. // Australian Personal Computer;Sep2002, Issue 285, p22
Presents several letters concerning electronic mail systems. Increase in the number of mystery electronic mails; Diversion of electronic mails to other Optus electronic mail servers; Inappropriate use of electronic mail address.
- ELECTRONIC MAIL AND CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY COMMUNICATIONS: RISK MANAGEMENT. Rest, Colleen L. // Case Western Reserve Law Review;Winter98, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p309
Examines whether electronic mail should be used by the legal profession to carry confidential communication using a three inquiry risk management approach. Issue on whether electronic mail is a risk management category; Limitations of electronic mail; Conclusions.
- Confidential correspondence? // Westchester County Business Journal;04/06/98, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p29
No abstract available.
- Confidential correspondence? // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/06/98, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p15
Focuses on the national survey by the Affiliates indicating that while more lawyers are using the e-mail, they remain wary of giving sensitive information electronically.
- How to use e-mail to facilitate patient communication. Wisnicki, H. Jay // Ophthalmology Times;
Focuses on the use of e-mail technology to resolve communication dilemma between physicians and patients. Significance of following the guidelines in using electronic mail to communicate with patients; Confidentiality issues; Technique for eliminating confusion regarding patients' names.