Degree Programs Updated; Anti-panic Advice When Taking the Exam
- Determining Your Study Priorities and Strategies for Exam Preparation. JARMON, AMY L. // Student Lawyer;Mar2014, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p18
The article discusses strategies to determine the study priorities of a course and to prepare for exams. The topics include questions to ask in analyzing a professor's viewpoint of the course, analyzing one's progress in the course, and analyzing one's study strengths and weaknesses. The author...
- Performance Management. Blackmore, Ian // Financial Management;Apr2012, p40
The article refers to the ASAP approach (analyse requirements, source syllabus knowledge, analyse scenario, plan answer) to taking a P2 paper Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) exam. A discussion of question seven from May 2011's P2 exam includes examining the question's...
- Ace an Equitation WORK-OFF. Rosenthal, Kip // Practical Horseman;May2009, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p56
The article discusses several tests on horse riding which will help riders to improve their riding skills in the U.S.
- Cults and wellness. // Ardell Wellness Report;Winter96, Issue 41, p4
Presents a quiz on cults and wellness. Questions; Selections.
- The Effects of Confidence and Perception of Test-taking Skills on Performance. Smith, Lisa F. // North American Journal of Psychology;2002, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p37
Focuses on a study which examined the effects of confidence and perception in test-taking skills on test performance. Method; Results; Discussion.
- Testing times. Newnham, David // Nursing Standard;6/19/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p27
It's no soft ride for today's kids, says David Newnham.
- Be ready for tests--naturally. // Mothering;Jan/Feb2009, Issue 152, p32
The article offers tips and ideas to naturally enhancing brain function while taking an examination.
- Do Your Best On TESTS! // Scholastic Action;02/07/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p19
Presents a quiz to determine your test-taking skills.
- Put to the Test. Prescott, Jennifer // Instructor;Oct2001, Vol. 111 Issue 3, p20
Discusses strategies for taking on standardized tests unveiled by experienced teachers. Controversy over tests in the United States; Teachers' attitudes toward the tests; Importance of looking at the results of the test from an instructional standpoint; Most important thing to find in helping...